BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Bro… @BigMike55 talk to @Bobgrows … she makes cains outta those babies!!! Man so cool!

1 Like

I have GOT to grow a plant big enough to do this 1 day… its a big friggin deal to me… to have a canna cain that i grew… just so damn awesome!!

2 Likes

It was cool to do. Once. After i grew a tree i dont need to grow another. I only grow for me. So, five or six nice midsized plants is enough for me and way more mangeable. Its ok until you have a problem. Think bugs. How you gonna get way up there to treat the plant.
Anyways. I enjoyed the shit out of growing her but honestly for me a waste of time money and energy but im glad i did it.

Once.

3 Likes

Yes @BigMike55 that would make a very nice walking cane!

2 Likes

Hey buddy hope all is well today. Heres the girls on todays chores. The three to the left are CJ and the one to the right is blue Tara. All are real happy. When should i sex them out to determine them? I know earlier in your thread OJ said something about it, ill have to go back and check it out. This will be the first time sexing plants out by knocking the lights back on them.

10 Likes

Definitely an awesome walking stick…right on brother

1 Like

You can do it whenever you feel like it. I would not hesitate to do it now. Nice looking plants.

4 Likes

Sounds good, ill do it this weekend, have Jack the ripper going also that i need to find out too.

1 Like

It works well… oj had me do it… and it takes about 4 or 5 days … but it for sure works … and you can flip right back…

1 Like

Well there going to flower in 3 weeks, maybe ill wait more towards the middle of the week. Thanks!

1 Like

The twist gives it caricature! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::blush::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Good morning Big Mike!!

2 Likes

Whats up, @Sailorboy ?
The weekend is upon us. Have a good one bruh.

1 Like

I know finally, how did the the CJ seed repo go, they filling in nice with some good seeds?

1 Like

Not sure yet. I think i can see some seeds in there, but we will see. May be just more smoke for the jars. Who knows?

2 Likes

Im hoping i have one male in mine, would like to start learning on how to just do a few branches and hit up the CJ, Blue Tara and JTR.

4 Likes

If im tryna get seeds i do the entire plant. For a few reasons. The mainest one being, i know im sloppy, and will dust the whole plant, when im trying for a branch. So, why not dodge the aggravation?
I have never done a branch tho. Im sure others have.

5 Likes

I do just lower branches all the time. It is my preferred method if I just want enough seeds just for myself.
You can see how I do it here:

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all of OG!

5 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55… im losing sleep thinking about setting that bud on fire!

1 Like