BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

As a scale to how fat those buds are getting. Check this out.

24 Likes

Looking sweet, looking sweet!

2 Likes

Very interesting… but you’re still a showoff…
:+1:t4:

11 Likes

Man it looks super good dude

1 Like

Good morning Mike, good morning OG’s. Plants look great. I can’t wait for mine to grow up.

4 Likes

Good morning Big Mike!!

4 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

5 Likes

Morning errybuddy.

8 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, finally the sun :sunny: is coming out after 11 days of rain :cloud_with_rain: and clouds :cloud:. Nice to see it coming up today! :+1::ok_hand::pirate_flag::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::v:

2 Likes

Good morning all! Send that rain this way @OhNo555 ! The weather forcast is dust for tthe next two weeks at least and we need it now. lol

5 Likes

Hey :wave: @MoBilly i wish I could send you some rain :cloud_with_rain:, maybe this will help! :wink::blush::+1::joy::facepunch::ok_hand::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Ummmmmm. Nope. Now I just want to dance in the rain that isn’t going to show up…
:cry:
:rofl:

3 Likes

Hope everyone has a great day :v:

3 Likes

Good morning Mike, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday, let’s get this party started.

4 Likes

Good Morning Big Mike, got 3 indoor and 1 outdoor taken down and hung yesterday, today will be the same, oh how i love the different smells!! Have a great day brother!

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all of OG!

4 Likes

Mine are not quite ready yet. Close… But no See-Gar. Maybe next week or so. I still see a lot of clear in the trichomes outside. Inside is very close too. Im gonna be busier than a cat covering up dookie in about 2-3 weeks.

7 Likes

The OD plants I harvested weren’t quite ready either but the mold was getting to them to the point where it was take them or lose them.
Still have a few out there that aren’t full of mold so I will see how they do.

5 Likes

My od Vortex is really filling in with the buddage. But trikes are still mostly clear and the buds are not very dense yet. If i recall, that cultivar never got what i consider, nice hard buds. It smells really good tho. My Chunky Junky outside is stacking good and the branches are getting really heavy.

10 Likes