BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I have JPs SSH still going and it has 2 maybe 3 weeks yet, so 14 day temps and precip up here look upper 60s-upper 70s and dry. I seen the weekend of the gathering that it looks like our first night of freeze/frost.

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55 and crew!

1 Like

Morning errybuddy.

4 Likes

I think someone has been using my trimmers. And did not clean them. Not me. I would never leave my tools is such deplorable shape.

10 Likes

I feel the same way about my trimmer, lol.

Maybe they are not done with them.

7 Likes

Goodmorning brothers!!

1 Like

Good morning everybody…have a great weekend

2 Likes

Hello Mike an Co hope u guys are having a great morning I’m headed to open house on house we like :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Chunky Junky coming along

13 Likes

And coming along nicely…I must say…thanks for sharing

1 Like

So Pink Floyd just sold all the rights to their songs to Sony!!!
They can’t even perform their own songs anymore without permission.
:frowning_face:

4 Likes

I feel you…not cool

2 Likes

Guess what Mikey is doing?

Thanks to my brother @Oldjoints

13 Likes

Is that bubble hash I’ve only heard of it never actually seen it that’s pretty cool

1 Like

lol glad to see that washing machine is still getting used! We bought it about 1.5-2 yrs ago, didn’t like the process (used to dry ice hash) so gave it to OJ, and went from him to Mike lol

6 Likes

Lookin great to me…keep it up!

I actually did not know the story. I guess thanks to you, too. You guys probly told me but i mighta been a bit on the crispy side. Nah! Not BigMike.

2 Likes

Indeed it is. Im not real good at it, but i get a fair amount of hash for the work involved. Some guys dont like the washing machine method. I do. I just load it up with cannabis and ice and just kick back and smoke a bowl while its doing its magic.

7 Likes

Nice color and looks like a fairly good yield to me!
You’re rockin it…….

2 Likes