BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Appreciatcha, brother. Just a little while longer. I’m a happy guy right now, that I can tell you. Some of my nicest flowers yet. Hope it all transfers to sweet dreams.

6 Likes

Goodmorning Mike, and everyone else here… I’m what u call a late bloomer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 , friends and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day ya all! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, another day closer for CJ smoke report! Getting itchy yet lol?

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, @Terpsnpurps, @Sailorboy, & the rest of the gang. Nice and cool this morning for once in a long while. Heat is not going to be to bad today on the east coast for once :partying_face:! Have a great day OG! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Morning Kats and kitties.
Eight weeks today. I think another 1-2 weeks will do it @Sailorboy yes. I’m as excited as a 14 year old boy in a strip club. Honestly, anyone who runs that Chunky Junky or the Blue Tara will be blown away. I can’t hardly keep my feet from dancing.

9 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Goodmorning everyone, I ain’t been to bed yet lol… I’ll see you weed wookies around 13:00 hours :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Anyone like some good music? Check this out. The guitar and the singing is incredible.

7 Likes

Must be an old one, Joe actually has a full head of hair in that video. He surely doesn’t now!

2 Likes

Man, look at these rascals puff up.

23 Likes

Very cool… I love genuine good musicians man

I know this is heavier than you guys like… I found a remake of a song by TOOL. Called opiate 2 used to be called opiate… both are similar opiate 2 is ridiculously refined…

The polyrhythms that the drummer, Danny Carey plays are not human… impossible stuff bro…

A polyrhythm is when a drummer plays 2 seperate timing rhythms at the same damn time… not human bro I’m telling ya

4 Likes

Those pix look yummy… I’d almost smoke the friggin picture bro lmao

2 Likes

Danny Carey is an insanely gifted drummer. I like Tool, but I can only take a bit at a time. I like their guitar player too. The singer??? Not so much. I don’t understand him. Way out there.

1 Like

Lmao… maynard… he’s 1 of a kind bro… I saw em in stl and fuck they are awesome

The guitarist Adam Jones… they are all equally ridiculous with their instruments bassist Justin chancellor… as well

I can play some TOOL on drums buddy… just not all tool… the polyrhythms are where they lose me

The last album fear inoculum is killer… not too heavy etc… I think you’d like that album in particular

This is descending (not sure if u have heard it)

My profile Pic on og is alex gray art

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, & all the rest of you guys! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning brother mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes