BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Morning everyone.
@Sailorboy yes they are growing fast already. Couple more weeks and ill get to sample that Chunky Junky. Awesome plants, and incredible smell.
About a week old and already seeing roots through the clear beer cup.

I up potted a couple plants yesterday. Not CJ. But some nice ones. After those get done, I’m going to work exclusively with Chunky Junky for a couple runs. Might do some female seeds for all my friends to enjoy.
Can you tell I’m excited???

8 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Sailorboy, @Terpsnpurps, and the rest of the crew. Nice to see some movement in this thread 🪡. Have a GR8 day gang! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Yeah you got a good one here and can’t wait for what you come up with in the future. Keep that excitement cause the plants love it as much as you do and will continue to reward ya brother!!

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. It sounds like you have a plan. Good luck with your fem seed journey. You have plenty of experience making seeds. I’m excited for the seed show, I like to watch :eyes:

3 Likes

I guess I’m gonna have to up my air filtration game. Maybe some new carbon filters.
Here’s the story.
My wife had a guy come over to repair her oxygen machine, yesterday. During his visit he had to go out to the van and get a new machine. Not cheap. Anyways. He changes out everything and out the door he goes, again. A few minutes later he came back. Zee answers the door. He had forgotten to get his receipt signed. She laughed. He then says, " What???!? Did you think I came back for another smell?" I thought that was hilarious.

10 Likes

Its been a week since I did a pic dump. Wanna see them now??
Too bad. Look anyways.

6 Likes

24 Likes

Goodmorning @OhNo555 @BigMike55 @Oldjoints @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed and everyone else… late morning for me lmao

5 Likes

Yo Terps hope your having a good day bruh.

1 Like

And then theres my children.

13 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: Dang Mikey chunking up nicely. Plum purdy.

1 Like

Same to you buddy!! Anyone hear from mobilly yet?

1 Like

Thanx guys. I think they are turning out real nice.

I have not heard from Mobilly. I’m going to look in my stuff and see if he left me a phone number.

4 Likes

Mobilly should be good, he mentioned he was going to be scarce, but its always good to check!

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, & all the rest of the morning crew. Looks like a gloomy day for us on the east coast and the heat is still coming. Have a good day!
:ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning Big Mike and OGs!!

2 Likes

Good morning Growmies.
Hope everyone is doing good on this hot mofo of a Sunday.

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
The flower tent is rockin and rollin! Hope you have a great day!

3 Likes