BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Ma
Y teenagers are looking nice.

16 Likes

Beautiful! :fist_left: Your canopy is going to be packed. 🪴

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and the rest of the gang. No sun :partly_sunny: today looks very ominous. Have a good :blush: day gang! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning BigMike and @OhNo555
:coffee::coffee::coffee: I hope everyone has a great weekend

5 Likes

Morning my friends. Getting a little rain shower this morning. I guess Mother Nature gets to handle watering detail today.

6 Likes

Good morning brothers and sisters!

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you’re enjoying the cooler temps and have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Hell yeah, I’m enjoying the cooler temps. Once it gets to about 95° it takes all the fun out of being outside. We are getting high 80’s right now. And its raining here. I’m sure summer will come back though. And it will be miserable. Again! Only a couple more months.

8 Likes

Goodmorning @OhNo555 @BigMike55 @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints @InTheWoods @Golfnutt @percyryan66 @crownpoodle @Greenfingers @GallacreekD66 @Hashpants and whoever else I forgot to mention

🪴 :seedling: :herb:

Guess what! Today is flowering day number 1!!

:cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :rose:

10 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 @Terpsnpurps plus everyone else….hope your weekend is going well

1 Like

Rock and Roll , Turpetrator !

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl:… how u doing my friend @Hashpants

1 Like

Like a tortoise in the tomatoes, buddy.

1 Like

I just thought you needed a picture or two of some goats on your thread bro.
He’s turned out into the nursery.
:slight_smile:
9b07413901bf0956b6de85967b83a73d46adf2dd_2_345x172
6ff73445e51180cd96dca66edb01db672caadfeb_2_298x249
She’s just play fighting. lol

8c149b900990946a1e8ab31122b1cb3439a27355_2_324x249
Eva wanted you to show these pics to Zee. I put a few others on my thread.
:+1:t5:
Hope it puts a smile on her face.

15 Likes

Dang sure put a smile on mine, bro. I will show her.

4 Likes

So cute man!!!

2 Likes

@Terpsnpurps
If I find myself in a funk, so to speak, I’ll go out to the nursery. Young goats always put a smile on my face. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s awesome brother… I grew up on a farm, I miss it

2 Likes

I have a cat for that. Just sayin’

4 Likes