BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning @Greenfingers @OhNo555 , @BigMike55 and all the other kids on the playground!

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Morning Team OG. What’s for breakfast?

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Slept in this morning. I feel like I wasted an hour. But I feel good and rested.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone and thanks for the shout out @OhNo555 …have a great day all y’all…enjoy the cooler weather, we all need a break from it, that’s for sure

4 Likes

Goodmorning everyone !!! :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and the rest of you clowns :clown_face:. Just came in with the dog :dog: getting ready to roll a few joints and drink some hot :hot_face: coffee :coffee:! Have a GR8 day gang! :star_struck::beach_umbrella::ocean::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Excuse me!!!
We are NOT clowns. We’re monkeys. Clowns are over at @JohnnyPotseed Circus Thread.
Wake up, people!!! Haha.
Good morning everyone.

10 Likes

Good morning BigMike

3 Likes

What’s up, Duffer?
We will be nice and cool today. Upper 80’s and lower90’s. Can’t beat that for a July day in Oklahoma. That’s outside work weather.

5 Likes

I agree. Almost the same around here. For July this is very unusual. But I’ll take it.

3 Likes

Good morning knuckleheads!

6 Likes

Morning Brother Mo.
How’s that CJ coming along??

3 Likes

The Chunky Junky is doing fine. Buds are building and looking good. I don’t see any browning pistols so she may not have been pollinated by that nanner I found on the BT.
I’m hoping anyway.
:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 plus all you other OG’RS have a great day

3 Likes

Dang it!
Wake and bake got me again.
I hate that!
So I continue to do it.

5 Likes

Why mess with success ?

2 Likes