BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Here is a Chunky junky bud after trimming.

26 Likes

Have mercy…just beautiful!!! Great job, can’t wait to grow it…

3 Likes

That looks lethal brother!

5 Likes

Man I may wait to grow that… I need to get better So i can get it lookin like that… no bs! I cloned the plants I have going… I have no clue what to germinate next … I need to do an indica or a indica hybrid of some kind soon

2 Likes

Good Morning brother Mike, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, that is a very nice looking bud! I put a few in water last night finally and was wishing I could go into the future 3 months just for this lol, much appreciated for this opportunity to grow these!!! Have a great day brother!!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope y’all have a great.Day

10 Likes

Good morning brother and all the rest!

3 Likes

Thanks for giving her a try.
I think you will like this one a lot. I think it is very good smoke, but I don’t want to sway Mobilly’s opinion or throw so much hype that he will be disappointed. I know he will give me his honest opinion of the smoke after he harvests his girl.

4 Likes

You just better bet your sweet bippy brother!
:facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone…have a beautiful day

3 Likes

I appreciate you giving me the chance!

Good afternoon :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly & all the rest of the gang. We got a great day on the East coast with some welcome :hugs: relief from the heat. Have a great day guys! :ok_hand::beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::+1::facepunch::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and crew!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Slept hard last night. Just now got up. 7:30. That’s very late for me. Usually up around 6 or so.

4 Likes

At least you didn’t have to punch a clock this morning. Unless it was your alarm clock… If so, you might need a new one. lol

3 Likes

I’m tired of punching the clock on a daily basis. Hopefully only a few more years.

3 Likes

I really like being retired, on most days. I get to do what I want, when I want without someone breathing down my neck. There are some really boring days tho, to be honest. And the View sucks.

7 Likes