BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I think I could handle being a little bored from time to time. Any view would be better than the box I work in. 32 years later, and still plugging along.

1 Like

I don’t agree. Just saying. lol
7c1bf1eb830871fc7a3faa77e7ac2f93beb3f1e0_2_375x500

11 Likes

I’d find a better hobby. The View does suck. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol that’s early for me… but I never do that lol

1 Like

You ever play video games or try.??

Bro it’s tons of fun, kills boredom for sure… plus… if u get Xbox I’ll join ya! Lol

Getting stoned and playing games is 1 of my fav passtimes …

4 Likes

Good morning everyone…diggin you view, beautiful

3 Likes

Them’s Mikey’s plants. I like my view too, but not as much.
I do have one that’s going outside though. :+1:t5:

6 Likes

Your plants look almost identical to mine!:grin:

3 Likes

I must have hit that steep learning curve I’ve been waiting for!!!
Yay!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Think me and Zee might go check out a movie today. Maybe.
Over in Moore they have a really nice theater that also features an IMAX. I think the new Twisters movie is at the IMAX.

6 Likes

Have a great time man! I haven’t been to a theater in many years. I am just too frugal to pay what they charge now. I don’t even really know how much it is now actually. It was too much for me a long time ago and I’m sure it hasn’t gotten better.
More power to you though. I wish I could afford to go sometimes. Some movies just demand to be seen giant screen.
:wink:

5 Likes

lol I’m in agreement with @MoBilly ! Well, actually there’s a couple of reasons we don’t go to theaters, one is the price of everything, the other is all the F’idiots ya run into…
We just wait for anything we wanna watch to come out on Netflix or Prime

6 Likes

After the pretty pics you two dropped, I almost didn’t post any! But OFW, I hadn’t posted any in quite a while… so there they are!

5 Likes

But, I’m ALSO with Mo. Some films just ain’t the same when you see them on TV. We don’t go often, but once, maybe twice a year. Last time we went to see Avatar. And I must say… It was a thousand times better to see on the big screen than on the tv. . Now, if you’re talking comedies or “chick flicks” I say wait. But big time action movies are way better at the theatre. I think over in Moore, unless they have gone up, Is about 12 bucks a seat. Even the IMAX theatre. where they really get you is refreshments. It turns twenty bucks into forty, real quick.

5 Likes

But, ya still gotta deal with the F’idiots! Talking on phones, getting loud/boisterous etc. I came close to clubbing a couple of fools the last time we went to a big screen theater, 4-5yrs ago.

5 Likes

But I do wish you and Zee an uninterrupted good time, brother!

5 Likes

This is why we prefer afternoon matinee viewing, when we go. Usually very few people. And mostly adults. Not that I’m against kids. But they do tend to get rambunctious when you’re tryna get engrossed in a good story.

5 Likes

Just saw that new Twisters movie in imax… it’s worth it!

4 Likes

I’m with ya on that… I have a heard time around disrespectful people… gets my ninja skills going so fast… hiiiyaaaaa!!!

2 Likes

Great plan to go to an afternoon viewing, definitely less people to deal with…have a great time, I’ve been thinking about going to the theater lately also…been a long time

1 Like