BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

We have not in a long time either. Last time was Avatar i think. That was several years ago. Im kinda excited. Its an excellent theater. Im going to IMAX, but they have it in 4dx too. I dont want to pay an extra five bucks a pop for all the special effects like rock and roll chairs, wind and mist in yor face etc. i dont know enough about it to say if its worth it or not.

4 Likes

I don’t know Big Mike, having dirt and water all around you when their in a middle of a tornado scene might be pretty cool shit, add in a silo and some tree branches flying in front of ya would be worth the extra couple of dollars. Then again I chase these things for fun in real life lol

3 Likes

I know a guy who say Top Gun 2 in 4dx. He said some of it was cool. Some was merely gimmicky at best. At least IMAX I know what im getting, up front.

3 Likes

Good morning, brother Mo, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning all! Tag Johnny! You’re it!

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and all the great of you guys! :beach_umbrella::star_struck::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morning errybuddy. Its gonna be an awesome day. Light wind, temps will only be in the 90’s. That’s really nice for mid July in Oklahoma.
My yard needs a haircut. Good day for that.
Its also an awesome day to set some reefer on fire. Here I go.

12 Likes

We have not had the grass cut in a month, because of no rain :cloud_with_rain:! So we are very happy to get some. MD is over 4”s below rain fall averages. :scream::flushed::ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Hey goodmorning man, and goodmorning to the rest of you weed mechanics

3 Likes

Good morning everybody…enjoy your day today

3 Likes

Ok guys. I mowed the grass and finished cleaning out the flower tent. I trimmed up the girls and put then in their new home. I will let them go for a week or so and if they are ready? Into flower they go.
Pretty nice tho. In my opinion.

???

18 Likes

Did I say? I took about six cutting of each of these girls to try and clone. I did not have good luck the last time.
Also now that I’m looking closer these girls look a bit yellow. Maybe add some more nitrogen. They have only been fed once since being up potted. Patience, grasshopper! Let the shit work. You only fed them two days ago.
Hehe. If these were outside I would throw a handful of osmocote at them.

11 Likes

I’ve got plants in my tent that look far, far worse. Yours look pretty good! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Everything looks great bud….definitely doing a fantastic job…keep it up and thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Very nice man… they look really good I’m sure you’ll green em up… well probably already did just waiting to see it come through after 4 days lol

1 Like

hi @BigMike55 and friends :slight_smile:

hope you are all doing well!
when i look @ all those nice chunky junky pics, :heart: :heart: :heart: i can´t wait that my wc is finished and i can finally start flowering CJ !!! thanks again for sharing those seeds with me.

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, I almost have everything cleared up and ready to start a new chapter. Chunky Junky is at the top of the list.

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Morning all!

3 Likes