BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Without weed I’m up every hour with my prostate. But when I smoke before bed I usually only have to get up once.

I need to get a real knockout strain for that. :yawning_face::sleeping:

2 Likes

Yup! Its wierd, but it seems the guy signing the checks, expects results. Ain’t that a shame???

4 Likes

Ok, ok. You talked me into it, you silver tongued devil.
Send me your details and I will send you a pack of Chunky Junky beans. That just might be what the Dr. ordered.
You’re welcome.

9 Likes

Finally! :rofl: Thank you for the offer, and deets forthcoming. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Most of these guys around this side of OG know me well.
I’m usually generous with my beans here. I give away lots. Hell, I even give away full grown plants, ready to be put into flower. Of course, that’s real life face to face meetings.
Don’t know what my point is. Oh well. (Excuse) I’m old and im stoned… Yeah! That’s it… I’m stoned… That’s the ticket!!!

Hopefully you will grow them at some point and will be happy with the results. I know I am.

10 Likes

I’ll take some!!!
:rofl:
I think you meant generous with my seeds here" brother.

3 Likes

Buds… As in Buddies.
Ok, ill go back and change it.

6 Likes

Already outta likes for a bit, lol so here ya go my friend. :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

@BigMike55 the prostate whisperer. :crazy_face::grimacing::rofl:

4 Likes

I must need more coffee and another bong rip. Cuz I have no clue what you’re talking about . haha.
Is it Eye-gor or Eee-gor inquiring minds want to know.

5 Likes

That’s too close for comfort… How about “The prostate screamer”. I want him on the other side of the room.
Just saying.

3 Likes

I think it’s Eee-gor, but I’ll answer to almost anything.

I feel I’m in danger of my twisted sense of humour getting me in trouble, there was no malice intended.

5 Likes

For me it’s usually:

IMG_1085

3 Likes

I always plant too many seeds, and I’ve given away big plants before too. I grow a lot of regulars and don’t want to be caught with an empty space in the flowering tent.

Thanks for your generosity. I’ve been eyeing your posts about this strain with interest and greed. :rofl:

3 Likes

OMG I just caught that. If it’s a good treatment for prostate issues, it’s certainly well named! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I knew what you meant, bud. :rofl:

1 Like

Good morning everybody…good to see yall having fun over here…enjoy your weekend everyone

4 Likes

Goodmorning bro… and everyone else here!

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning Big Mike

3 Likes