BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

1. All the above. :heavy_check_mark:
3 Likes

In your case:

1. Nod off with lighter in one hand and bowl in the other.
6 Likes

You know me too well brother.
Hehe.
This is highly possible. If not probable.

4 Likes

Ya forgot to mention ‘GET HIGH’

2 Likes

Tell me brother… what’s that feel like? I haven’t been “caught up” with chores for years.
:laughing:
Good morning all you cannables!

5 Likes

If its a free day, make or buy a good meal that makes your soul warm

2 Likes

Haha. There’s no secret. I just do what I want to do. The rest will be tomorrow or the day after. If it don’t get done, FUGGIT.
All this shit didn’t get screwed up in one day, right?

5 Likes

With me, “caught up” is a relative term. It’s relative to how I feel today. lol

3 Likes

So… It feels like a Blue Tara kind of morning. You gentlemen wanna join me???

5 Likes

‘Chores and projects’? I’m not able and if Rose can’t handle em, and we can’t pay at the time they need done… it’s ‘forgetaboutit’ until another time.

3 Likes

I would but there was a little Frankenstein and resin in the bong this morning. I’m ripped tip to tip.

5 Likes

Ms Frankie & friend (rosin) is paying Rose n me a visit here. It was one of those ‘very bad nights’ for me.

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Fortman420, @Smooth, @percyryan66, @Oldjoints, @Sailorboy, & all the rest of you guys. Thread 🪡 is looking quite lively this morning. Liking your game plan for the day @BigMike55, sounds like mine! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

My driveway is done so today it’s the lawn to mow……. Yeah! Godamnfuthermuckinshit

7 Likes

I eat a 50 mg gummy before I hit the rack, almost every night. Most nights I sleep straight through. I never used to get good sleep like that. 8 hours every night. That’s not including my nod out time during the day. Haha.

7 Likes

If gummies help, glad ya found something. But you know I can’t use em, since it makes my vertigo worse, and then I just fall when I have to get up during the night to use the toilet. Tried em and speak from experience, lol not for me.

4 Likes

I hate getting up and down all night long to go to the bathroom :toilet:, I can only rent liquid now :joy::joy::joy:. I wish I had my younger kidneys back along with other worn out parts! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Doctor prescribed Lunesta to me. That helped quit a bit but I felt like a zombie the next day until about noon. I was a working man then, and had to get shit done. That don’t work too well, when you’re moping around in slow motion.

5 Likes

We hired a few of those… Don’t think they were on Lunesta though… just lazy as sin.

3 Likes

ANY type of opioid, or other drug messes with the vertigo. IF it gets too bad, I have medication for it, but even hate taking that. So, I just deal with the ‘lesser evil’ of the ailment…
I’ll get enough sleep, eventually, in small grabs, to make it through to another day.

5 Likes