BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all your minions!!!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Still not feeling real good today. Bad case of the blahs, I guess. I don’t hurt anywhere. I just feel shitty. hope it goes away. Have a good one fellers.

5 Likes

Good morning. Well that sucks. Hopefully you get back to feeling better very soon.

2 Likes

Next time wipe better… ?
:thinking:

6 Likes

Minions you say? I hates minions… or is that opinions, perhaps dominions?

7 Likes

Those Chunky Junky look really nice man. I’ve just realised I might have some seeds of that in the Blue Tara Surprise courtesy of @JohnnyPotseed OG fundraiser.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone… @BigMike55 hope you feel better soon and you can enjoy some of the day

1 Like

Hey :wave: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and the rest of the gang. Today is a get stoned and be lazy day! :joy::joy::joy::desert_island::sun_with_face::wink::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good afternoon y’all… hope you gromies are beating the heat and humidity and watching trees become dank monsters!

Dang! That looks amazing!

1 Like

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning Brother! Hope your day is extreeee special today!
Good morning all! Have a great day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just hope he’s feeling a little better today. Summer colds are no fun.

3 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 and all OG hope you are good!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Still kinda have a case of blahs, but I’m getting a bit better. I have a doctor appointment at nine this morning. Maybe he can give me some insight as to why I been feeling so shitty.
Grow on, boys and girls.

11 Likes

Ahh. Question answered. :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and all the rest of the cool :cool: cats :cat2:! :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hey goodmorning bro, I hope you start feeling better today… as in right this very second…

Goodmorning everyone else around as well!

1 Like