BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Hope you feel 100% asap!

2 Likes

I hope you get to feeling better @BigMike55 . Whatever it is, shit needs to pass and let you get to feeling better. Wishing you get some wind in your sails all the way from Washington state.

3 Likes

Have you been smoking anything different recently? Trainwreck, C99, and some other Sativa’s tend to mess with my body chemistry the day after (or multiple days after) I smoke them.

2 Likes

Nah. Just some really good Chunky Junky. Only thing I have smoked that is not usual is Vortex .

4 Likes

Been smoking sativas since 1965 . If it don’t make yer ears ring & forehead sweat I aint interested . Maybe that’s whatz wrong with me…

8 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning my friends!

3 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, hope your feeling better brother!!

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

1 Like

Greetings and salutations.
What a difference a day makes. I actually feel pretty decent today. Fingers crossed I don’t relapse. Time will tell. Y’all have a great day.

9 Likes

:partying_face:

1 Like

I like those too! One of the three greenhouse seeds haze seedlines was face-meltingly awesome!! But Trainwreck and C99 never had that for me, they produced sleepy and tiring buds when I grew them.

1 Like

I’d monitor the Vortex usage, it has c99 in it and I recall back when C99 was first released that the Cinderella was know for having "mean sisters’, as-in: Some phenos were classified as making the smoker angry, and when you grew the seeds you had to find the right pheno that didn’t have anger issues. Just for awareness… body chemistry is complex

2 Likes

Very good to know. Thanks.

1 Like

I have grown Cinderella for many years. I have never experienced a pheno that made me anything but stoned. In 2009 I got busted with 144 plants of Cinderella.
I have never heard of this and certainly never experienced it.

7 Likes

Ok break time. Time for a bowl.
My main bathroom has been neglected for years. Had to peel off curling wallpaper. Going back with paint. Did all the cut in stuff. All I lack is roller work, touch up and cleanup.

Maybe tomorrow. Lol

5 Likes

Hey :wave: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and all the rest of you guys. Had another hot :hot_face: day on the east coast. :sun_with_face::beach_umbrella::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::blush::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

It was 101 today with heat index of 111. Is that hot enuff???
In fa CT. Had to run to Lowes. It was 10:30 this morning. It was already 93.

4 Likes

Way too hot. Sounds like your index might’ve been a little higher than ours. But still.

1 Like

Exactly why I decided to do some inside jobs I have been putting off. Too hot get outside much.

1 Like