BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Morning boys and girls.
By the looks of the weather for today (actually, for the next couple weeks), I would like to extend A warm(ha) welcome to Hell. Enjoy your stay.

7 Likes

Chunky Junky. 8 of nine popped in about 36 hours.

17 Likes

Man, I hafta say. I’m very pleased with my flower tent right now. Seven weeks almost, into flower. Stacking like you would not believe. Specially the Chunky Junky and the Blue Tara. Big thick buds on both. The Vortex is not bad, but a little on the fluffy side, so far. But getting there too. Just a couple weeks now and it will be harvest season around here. Stay tuned.

9 Likes

Lets see it brother… :grin:

2 Likes

Ok but @MoBilly will say you’re bringing out the Show Off in me.
CJ

BT

Vortex

22 Likes

Haha @MoBilly he’s doing it again!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice!
What a brother you turned out to be. Tell me to do it, then sequel on me for doing it.
That’s just wrong yaprickya… Lol

5 Likes

Lmfao… I had to… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: get em boys! All bs aside… those are spectacular plants brother… I need plants to look like that in my house @BigMike55

3 Likes

Thank ya kindly, sir. I love growing this stuff. I believe I get as much therapeutic value growing as I do smoking. At least it keeps my mind from evil thoughts.

4 Likes

Agreed… I swear I’ve quit caring about smoking as much since starting growing… it’s strange… for me I’m scared to get high and mess up AGAIN… for you it’s because it’s rewarding :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha. I get it. I once had a boss who would say if you ain’t screwing up, you ain’t working hard enough.

3 Likes

That sounds like a ‘screwed up boss’ lol I always went for a combination, hard work, decent paced, with no screw ups!

3 Likes

Ode snitch :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

lol looked more like he sat Mike up for thatun!

2 Likes

Yes. I already chastised him.

2 Likes

His other favorite line was. If you can Lean… You can Clean.

5 Likes

showoff…
:wink:

4 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa… that’s some terrible terminology for who I am lol

2 Likes

You guys are to dam funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Funnyshit

2 Likes

Bwahahahaha!! Sorry buddy I had to… gotta get it an uproar in here for ya buddy… u know u like it :smirk: :crazy_face:

3 Likes