BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

All shitting aside. Those seeds I just popped of my Chunky Junky???
I’m thinking if I get a couple nice females out of those, I might try to make female seeds again. What do you guys think. I will start searching for some STS for the process.

12 Likes

Hell to the YEAH! What did ya think I’d say to that?! :scream: :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

How could you NOT?? there will be :cry: if u dont

2 Likes

Agreed @BigMike55, your fem seeds have been some of the best plants I have grown!

5 Likes

Yes! Chunky Junky females please :pray: these two CJ’s and two blue Tara’s I got are growing like crazy. Towering over the rest of the seedlings. Prob gonna up pot them tomorrow. I’ll have a brand new tent to fill in a week or two. Just in time.

11 Likes

I recently purchased the ingredients from here, after watching Sebring instruction video.

2 Likes

Pretty lil rascals.
They grow up so fast.

3 Likes

Thanx for saying so, man. Really appreciate that you have actually run my gear.

4 Likes

I think it can be purchased on Amazon.
Too bad ol’ @Sebring ain’t making his little measured out kits anymore. That woulda been nice.

3 Likes

Yeah for sure, I’m so glad I grew 2 of those ISS this time. I don’t want it to run out! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, those plants look great. I’ll vote yes on feminized CJ. I’m going to start a few Blue Tara and few Chunky Junky if the kids would quit giving me cuts to root I have a couple things in the cloner Cresendo, Mooki B, and Nutter Butter. I think that’s what it’s called. Have a nice day my friend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning big Mike and OG.

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, and the rest of the crew! Just drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned. Have a good one! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Gonna be blasting hot today. Be careful out there.

4 Likes

Even hotter starting Sunday and the few days after that.

3 Likes

I find that once it gets about 95 out there, adding a few degrees to it doesn’t make much difference. It just TOO DAM HOT !

7 Likes

Looks like we will be flirting with 100° every day next week.

4 Likes

Goodmorning Mike and the rest of you guys here!!

4 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great start into the day :slight_smile:

2 Likes