BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

It does throw some heat for sure. It will raise the inside of the tent 10+ ° if its closed up. I use two circulation fans and an exhaust fan. Plus. During lights on I usually unzip the tent about halfway. I usually am between 78 and 81 with my AC cranked to 74°.

3 Likes

Shit it may be too hot… I have no ventilation really for the 2x4 . Just some fans @BigMike55

1 Like

My tent is in a spare bedroom. If its v comfy to me I figure it cozy for the girls.
It is something to consider tho.

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Morning boys and girls. Too hot to be outside again today. I am so OVER Summer it ain’t funny. I need some cooler temps.

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I hope you get a couple week of cooler temps soon so you can put your boogie shoes back on brotha, seems to be an endless heatwave.

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, & all the rest of the gang! Trying to stay out of the heat today feeling lazy today! :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::beach_umbrella::ocean::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, @OhNo555, @InTheWoods and the rest of ya!

4 Likes

Happy Sunday, y’all!

6 Likes

Hey :wave: @Sailorboy & @rasterman good morning :sun_with_face: guys. Nice to see you all doing your morning rounds. :ok_hand::beach_umbrella::facepunch::ocean::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning to you buddy, just getting ready to go hit the road and bring back mama from her girls weekend. Hope your doing well!

4 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @BigMike55 @InTheWoods @Oldjoints @JohnnyPotseed @Sailorboy @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @MrHamilton and the rest of you earls of herb :herb:

7 Likes

Hope you all have great Sunday :sunny:

1 Like

Here’s to a great Day to everyone…stay up

Man I can’t believe it, I am still poverty level on likes :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Finally got around to trying out the Vortex. I was so into Chunky Junky it got pushed to the back.
VERY good weed. I think its the first time smoking her. I’m impressed. This was from @Guitarzan two parties ago. Got bugs. Could not control them. So I took clones and destroyed the mother.
Then I got bugs again. And repeated. Finally got a bug free sinsemilla plant to harvest. This is it. And it is fine smoke. I have three more of those going in the outdoor garden. I might need to snag a couple more cuts from those its that good. I’m way wasted on four little bong rips.

7 Likes

Since it is a Sativa dominant hybrid it would make a good cross with the Cap Junky. You could have another winner in your stable………

4 Likes

Tex Junky :grin:

2 Likes

Indeed. I’m not used to sativa dom smoke. I’m high as a frickin kite. Usually smoke nice relaxing stuff. This is a nice change. Think ill get a couple cuts tomorrow.

7 Likes

Those outside plants are just starting to bud a bit. Do you think, if I grab the lower stuff, I can take cuts to clone and reveg at the same time? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes