BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Son of a !!! Now I’m getting hungry for a fish fry dammit lol

3 Likes

I remember watching my dad and uncles stand around and fillet fish for a few hours each time…

I remember being glad I didn’t have to lol!!

2 Likes

I have been thinking about some fried fish :fish: to for the last week :joy::joy::joy: :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning yall…have a wonderful weekend, enjoy whatever you do today

1 Like

It’s sockeye season here, so I will be having some fresh cedar plank bbq fillets with rub of love for dinner tonight (caught by a friend yesterday)
@BigMike55 sorry for blowing up your thread, hope the weather down there is being nicer than up here. Supposed to be 108 today :sunny:

2 Likes

108 :eyes: holy shit! Do you live in hell? If so say hello to Bon Scott for me @MrHamilton

1 Like

Happy Saturday Big Mike and fellow OG’ers!

I had go through one of those sleep studies and it sucked: I would wake up frustrated at either the machine not working correctly (blowing continuous full force air), or tangled in it’s hoses and tear the unit off before going back to sleep :joy: :raised_hands: :sweat_smile: “since I didn’t wear it for 6 hours a night” they refused to give me a prescription to buy one… so I need one but can’t buy one because they are apparenyly similar to controlled substances in that I need a prescription to acquire one :upside_down_face: :joy: I hate the system

3 Likes

I’d question that sleep study… they seem inadequate… my wife is a nurse… and that’s what she told me to say to you my friend @herojuana.tom

1 Like

No doubt. And there’s not much better fun to be had than hooking a big pan fish on light tackle!
:fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

They sell them OTC at CVS now for almost-reasonable prices.

1 Like

I feel the same way. I even re-failed a second study for the same reasons :roll_eyes:

Thank you for that, I’ll take a look, I am not against wearing one, everywhere I have tried to acquire one wanted a prescription.

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck man… keep on keeping on brother… where there’s a will there’s a way…

1 Like

Heres my baby chunky junky plants.

16 Likes

What veg light u using @BigMike55 ? I know I asked before… sorry I’m a stoner :laughing:

1 Like

Mars hydro SP 3000 at about 70 % power.

1 Like

Right on thanks buddy!! I remember asking you because u have a 2x4 as well… so I eventually want to get 1… or something similar… but you did say it puts out some heat too right? :fire:

Also they make several the greenhouse edition, 1 with it looks like Samsung diodes, and the red or whatever… I assume it’s the greenhouse 1 for veg or the Samsung 1? @BigMike55

I guess we threw in a couple of bluegill also! Fun day most of what we caught were around the 8 inch mark these were 10 inch and above.

12 Likes

Hell yeah brother!!! :heart:

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :+1:

1 Like

Great use of space and fantastic looking healthy plants…thanks for sharing

1 Like