BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Just put a wrap around the whole thing n start toking!

4 Likes

Boy ain’t that the truth.
Did you click on the pic and then zoom in? I find that gives the best resolution. And man, those buds are second to none. The colors, the frost, the smell. I hate to brag, but…

8 Likes

Damn good looking bud!!!

Pat yourself on the back @BigMike55 ! Again…lol Beauty of a bud.

2 Likes

Zoomed in

6 Likes

Put me on the list @JohnnyPotseed when @BigMike55 sends you a load of beans Gonna have to try this Chunky Junky.

3 Likes

Yep, I did the ‘zoom’ nice n frosty indeed! Shame to mulch it down… almost!

Check it out. You can click and zoom on Feels zoom. What a pic. Thanks man.

1 Like

I just listed a couple of crosses I made using that male Chunky Junky he sent me. lol

DIESEL JUNKY F1- (Sour Diesel GEN1 x Chunky junky) by JP
CHUNKY MONKEY F1- (Grease Monkey x Chunky Junky) by JP

6 Likes

Surprised you dint cross Fat Bastart to Chunky Junky. Lol. Surely give you a Fat Lady.

1 Like

It will be a while before JP gets any of these. Unless he makes some. If you are that interested and say you grow them I will send you a pack. I don’t have a boatload but I might can spare a few.

6 Likes

JP has a few crosses featuring Chunky Junky pollen I believe.

3 Likes

Don’t have Fat bastard anymore. I’m thinning down here. Less work on Rose, since she is doing almost 100% of the work in the ‘farm-inna-bran’ nowadays.

2 Likes

There’s a band called Steel Panther. If you search them and Fat Girl, you will get a nice song. Ha!

2 Likes

Just those two, but I do expect them to be :fire:

1 Like

Thanks. Maybe during winter or Spring. Ill keep the offer in mind.

1 Like

Ok, but I do believe strongly in Jo’s crosses as well. I have grown several of his gears. Always way sassified.

2 Likes

I double dog dare you!

1 Like

I have been happy with JP’s work. Had a frosted Cobra/Frankie that was kinda special.

2 Likes

See that part next to my little finger?? If I finish THAT, I will be Waaaaay Wasted.

4 Likes