BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

This one is more my size. I will save some of those good colas for other times.

10 Likes

I’ll help ya bro :grin:

I know dat’s right buddage. And I would like nothing better than to share with all you guys.

2 Likes

Good morning Big Mike!! That’s a frosty bud and nice to hear it’s a winner smoke! Had a interesting evening last night, a storm blew in and we watched it start spinning right over our house and drop a nice tornado just as it got past our place, jumped in the car cause inlaws were right in it’s path a mile and half away but it thankfully stayed just to the North of their driveway. Drove up as they came out of there house asking if i saw it and I was like "Yes ma’am, watched it take out Stubs Grove, and she was that’s to close and went back into the basement lol. Only on ground for about 2 minutes and only real damage was a big cottonwood at Stubs place blew over. Have a good one guys!!

4 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Holy sh!t
That’s too close. I live about 6 miles from El Reno Ok. Back in 2013 they had the largest tornado ever recorded go through their and headed straight for my place. It was about a half mile from me when it went by. I did not see it. We were in the hidey hole. But I heard it. It was terrifying to say the least. Glad you made it out alive.

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Golfnutt, @Sailorboy, have a great day gang! :sun_with_face::beach_umbrella::ocean::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@BigMike55 that’s some magazine quality show budz right there man. Can’t wait to get into the CJ here pretty soon. Plants looking BTW

3 Likes

Goodmorning bro, goodmorning everyone else around as well!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone… @BigMike55 those hugs look absolutely amazing, enjoy

4 Likes

Hey brother @BigMike55 . Blue Tara is amazing! :wink:
:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Nice! Its pretty cool when you finally get to try the fruits of your labor.
You did an outstanding job growing her.

3 Likes

Thanks bro! I hit some this morning and it turned my lights off for a bit. Woke up after a power nap that I didn’t know I needed.
:laughing:

2 Likes

Got a nug picture to share?

2 Likes

I’m a little occupied atm but I’ll put one up later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you are @BigMike55 .

It doesn’t seem to have quite as thick a covering of trichomes as some other strains I’ve grown but I can’t argue with how the girl punches. LOL

10 Likes

Can I ask how long you let that go before harvesting?
Looks like it’s a bit over ripe to me………

1 Like

You are absolutely right @Oldjoints . I went over quite a bit. It’s very narcotic but I’m sure it would have been better had I not let it go. I’m thinking I went close to 12 weeks, maybe a hair over.
When I grow another I’ll not make that mistake.

1 Like

The BT takes about 8-9 weeks bro……

I have more seeds if you need them……

4 Likes