BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Well I know I have one female. All i need is a nice boy from the other 3.
I need for this hot weather to break. But its usually hot thru August here. At least. I have another tent but only use it in fall, winter and spring cuz its too hot in the summer. Its in an outbuilding/shop. I can heat it enuff. Just cooling it is undoable right now.

5 Likes

Which version are you running?

2 Likes

Don’t really know. I got them on a giveaway party here.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 The Dragon’s Blood Hashplant I sent were F2’s. I don’t know about the one’s @anon93244739 sent you, could be F2 as well.

1 Like

These were the beans I got previously. Yours were to be used as backups should these fail.

3 Likes

Hey @GMan here is the link to the seed run co-op thread for that one, and for anyone else who might be interested

2 Likes

Ok nice, good to have backups for sure. I thought some seedlings died and you had to pop the ones I sent lol. My bad.

2 Likes

They look great though :heart_eyes: I know you’re going to do justice with these. You make some solid beans brother :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t think there is much difference. Bodhi made a couple versions. Pretty sure v2 was more blood

2 Likes

I did have some die and replanted the rest of the pack. In the meantime you graciously offered some replacements. I really wanted to do this for seeds to give away, so I accepted your offer. I can send them back to you if you want them. Looks like I will be okay now.

5 Likes

Thank you @BigMike55 I appreciate the offer but I’m good brother :pray: When you make seeds with these I wouldn’t mind a pack to hunt through though

3 Likes

You will be first on the list, my friend.

3 Likes

🥲 You sir, are an amazing human being.

3 Likes

Wait till you see my new updated pic of the Blak N Blu Cookies outside plant. She is really looking spectacular. And just now starting to flower. I’m so proud of her, I can’t hardly keep my feet from dancin’!

6 Likes

DBHP looks great! Those are gonna be some big girls. Did you top them at all? I used a scrog net outside with a clone of this and it did really well filling up the space.

3 Likes

lmao, let 'em go man, let 'em go. As @oleskool830 would say, 'turn up the juice and cut the damn thing loose! haaa

It’s cool when you smoke your own creation, chucker style or not. I got a kick out the first one I did. One pheno that I grew outside had 12 inch colas on every limb. I almost slept out there with it, lol.

2 Likes

Thanks. I have not topped them. I was going to, but their natural branching is good. I will be taking clones in a day or two. Then wait about a week and they will go into flower.

10 Likes

Heres my baby Lemon Pie autos that @Mr.Sparkle gave me. They are starting to show roots in the clear cup.

And my last SS#4 that @nefrella sent to me.

12 Likes

Heres a new shot of the Afghani that had the caterpillars on it. She dont look to bad considering.

15 Likes

Last last, but not least, my favorite!!! Maybe because she is my first real creation by crossing two strains. But to me, shes gorgeous. Shes starting to flower good too. I love this girl!

What do you guys and gals think?

15 Likes