BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Thanks. I have not topped them. I was going to, but their natural branching is good. I will be taking clones in a day or two. Then wait about a week and they will go into flower.

10 Likes

Heres my baby Lemon Pie autos that @Mr.Sparkle gave me. They are starting to show roots in the clear cup.

And my last SS#4 that @nefrella sent to me.

12 Likes

Heres a new shot of the Afghani that had the caterpillars on it. She dont look to bad considering.

15 Likes

Last last, but not least, my favorite!!! Maybe because she is my first real creation by crossing two strains. But to me, shes gorgeous. Shes starting to flower good too. I love this girl!

What do you guys and gals think?

15 Likes

sex looks stable, I always wait until the buds are done heh heh. Had some that tasted like pencil shavings once.

1 Like

Not much stink on her yet, i hope this proves to be a good cross. I killed two of her siblings yesterday for having testicular fortitude.

5 Likes

We have no mercy on unwanted males.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile::cricket::cricket:

11 Likes

Nice looking stuff. Glad I seen it. Good grow. Got a lot to look at. Mike very nice. I do like the outside growing.

3 Likes

Nice pictures. I can tell you have been painting. Your hands. I’m happy that weed has made you happy. Got to love the music.

2 Likes

Thought I would post this pic today. I just got finished up potting @Mr.Sparkle Lemon Pie Autos. Into 3 gal fabric pots and rearranged things to my liking.
Still not absolutely sure of the sex on the Dragonblood Hashplant. If I was guessing right now, i would say the tallest in the back is a boy. I hope. Very sturdy nice growing plant, altho a bit stretchy. Its weird to me that its the youngest plant of the 4.

The darker green one ine the front is about 2 1/2 weeks ahead of the tall one. Im hoping its a girl. It has red leaf stems. I have not removed anything yet, but I would think out of the 4 plants, this one might bleed red. Just a guess.

12 Likes

I’m definitely growing some of the Hashplant asap.
:thinking:

5 Likes

Its an enjoyable grow so far. But dont let me jinx myself. I wont start patting myself on the back until Im about 10 weeks after flippinng maybe more.

9 Likes

Nice work. So good to see.

3 Likes

Thanks for saying so.

3 Likes

So, I have a couple Blue Cookies that were called a while back due to bugs. And 2 Ghost OG plants that I called, as well. Just put them outside in a secluded spot. They stayed green so I continued to water them. Even threw some fertilizer on them from time to time. They went into full-on reveg. But I really don’t think much will come from them.
So. I’m thinking, since I have some leftover pollen of Black Lebanese from @lefthandseeds and some PPP pollen I got from @DougDawson
So I’m thinking I will throw some magic dust on these girls and just harvest seeds from them in October. At least the whole thing will not be for nothing, right. I was thinking to pollinate my Blak N Blu Cookies, but I think I want her as pure as possible so I know what my creation will produce by itself.

12 Likes

Been a busy morning. I pulled the plants I want to pollinate into the garage for “still air” and pollinated 2 with PPP pollen and 2 with the rest of the Black Lebanese. This time I used a qtip cuz i couldnt find my liner brush. So they are out there soaking with splooge all over them. Then I came inside and cut some clones of the Dragonblood Hashplants. Raised the lights a tad. I think probly Sunday these will be put into flower. Still dont know the sex yet but depending on the amount of stretch I get, I may run out of space sooner rather than later.
Hers what the DBHPs are looking. 4 weeks from the time I put them in the tent as babies. Well, they were 5-6 inches tall i think.

Will post a pic of Blak N Blu Cookies in a bit.

10 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot about @Mr.Sparkle s Lemon pies I have going.

12 Likes

And heres the Blak N Blu Cookies. Shes looking dam good in my opinion.

12 Likes

And here is her stalk. Not bad for being a seed in June.

14 Likes

Man, you got them looking beautiful. Indoors and out. They look totally spot on healthy.

I really want to get that Lebanese pollen on something. @lefthandseeds work with them was impressive. Imma tag along and watch yours. They look perfect and should be flowering real soon. peace

5 Likes