BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Hey bud! How’s things going?
Glad you came by my grow log, again.
I know you don’t post a huge amount, but you are more than welcome to use this as home base. I like your style of growing.
For those that don’t know @Oldjoints
This guy is one of the coolest guys I have ever met. And a master grower.

10 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t classify myself as a master grower. Perhaps an above average grower…… at best.

12 Likes

Haha. Have you looked at your “TREES” lately?
I tend to disagree, there, bud!

6 Likes

lol i been to your place too many times cuz…It’s great that you’re not working with an inflated ego, but damn it, I agree with BigMike! Remember cuz, lol I seen what you do
:wink: :smile: :+1: :pray:

@Oldjoints , cuz All I’ve ever seen over the time I’ve known you and visited you. looking at your beautiful bushes, always healthy and lush looking! No matter the strain or time of year, two outdoor grows I’ve seen, last year and this. All beautiful plants! lol Your modesty is commendable cuz, but I know you could get a job as ‘Master Grower’ no problem.
Not to mention your indoor grows!!

12 Likes

this is why I train-train-train! :rofl:

LOOKS FANTASTIC; needs a ladder!

3 Likes

Ok guys and gals. As you know, I won a new 2X4 tent from Mars Hydro.
They actually contacted me and asked if I would be interested in a new light to go with the tent. What’s the catch? Just feature it in a thread and shows folks what it can do for six months. Post pictures and comments, good or bad.
It’s what I do anyways so why not?

This will be the thread for the MARSHYDRO run.
Come visit.

16 Likes

They sound like confident in the product, which is good. lol I personally have no need of anything along them lines, but I’ll be watching the run just outta curiosity lol

4 Likes

I’ll be there with bells on!

1 Like

Ill be there with bells on. That’s so you here me coming :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I’m trying to locate some bamboo alongside the road, I think I know where some is. Need to get me about 20 sticks, or so.

6 Likes

I will follow along tagged :metal:

2 Likes

Look at this nice little Skywalker clone. Think i will start a little training today. But she is purty.

27 Likes

And my moms look like they need cuttings taken, Yes?

Theres Island Sweet Skunk, Skywalker and Cinderella 99 in there.

24 Likes

And of course, heres my clone table. There ISS, that one Skywalker and a couple Ice Cream Cake im trying to clone.

21 Likes

Those Ice Cream Cake cuttings are from my outside plant that is working on its tan in this incredible heat wave. Read that as ‘Burning Up’.
Anyways. I realized i did not have any more beans of that and the fact that its not even flowering yet and her stink is WAY nice. So i took 4 of her lower tips and im trying to clone those. Hope they do well.

7 Likes

The dirt looks good and healthy. Yeah the plants look better. Lol. I try and save a couple of seeds so I can re-create but sometimes I mess up also.

4 Likes

So, I goes to the Post Office yesterday. To send some cuttings to friend. I get to the counter and the guy says how would you like it shipped. I said the least expensive. It’s only a DVD. He said is it educational? I said sure. He said they would ship it media mail. Ok.
Here’s the catch. He told me that media mail gets opened at the Post Office. I said that’s BS. I don’t want anyone opening my mail except the one I’m sending to. He said “Nature of the Beast” all media mail is opened. Beware folks.

12 Likes

What did he say when you said screw that? lol
That is good to know Mike. I received some seeds that were packed in a CD case back when I first started growing. I guess that won’t happen again.
What next? K9’s at local Post offices?

2 Likes

I have never heard of that before. I know you gotta be really super careful about what you tell them what’s it’s in the package. Sometimes I’ll run it as baseball cards or something like that something very valuable. FedEx is the worst they’ll open it in a heartbeat if they think there’s something in there.

3 Likes

They do that also what they do is is there a poke holes in the box they’re only allowed to push through one box. If they touch something else hard they’re supposed to stop. What they do is they lined the boxes up whichever ones they’re in questionable about their poke holes and then they bring the dogs in. What i used to do get one great big old box then put a bunch of cereal boxes all around everything and then put a cooler in the middle.

2 Likes