Black Afghan day 38

Got this cut from a buddy. Terps are chocolate, peanut butter and coffee. Super bushy this is the 2ed time she’s getting defoliated. Day 38

23 Likes

Oh damn! Look at that tree! You had me at chocolate but then you threw in peanut butter and coffee! Damn. Luckieeeee Just hit the watch tab my friend

4 Likes

I got a shitload of Black Afghan hash once, it lasted me a whole year, that shit was crazy.

4 Likes

Did it have chocolate terps by chance?

1 Like

Thank you supper excited this is my 1st run with her.

1 Like

Chocolate peanut butter and coffee right now

1 Like

Any plans of making seeds with some random males?

Sorry bro, that question was for @Rogue Looking great fellow grower! Good luck and PLEASE give a smoke report when all is said and done @thepollock

3 Likes

Right on will do

1 Like

I don’t remember it smelling of anything recognizable, it was a little acrid, skunky, complex, for lack of a better word; funky. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you for starting this thread @thepollock , what do you use for topdressing / fertilizer in that bed? Any details you feel like elaborating on regarding the soil?

2 Likes

Hell that’s good enough for me!

1 Like

I compost everything back in. Soil I made started off 3ed compost 3ed Pete moss and 3ed castings and amended it from there. This bad has been going for about just over a year some of that soil is up to 4 years old. I’ll top dress with some down to earth stuff time to time I feed cultured biologics and foop

2 Likes

Nice! Great strain, helluva tree there my friend.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I just started composting soil for myself. Man this stuff is gonna take a long time to make lol.

2 Likes

It breaks down faster than you think before you know it you’ll have more soil than you know what to do with

1 Like

Oh I’m not giving up. I got one of those compost tumblers going in the backyard now.

2 Likes

If you’re going to add any kind of leaf in the fall time it’s best to grind them up they break down a lot faster

2 Likes

Absolutely. I have an electric Dewalt mower ill highly recommend that sucks up the chopped leaves like a vacuum. Small bag is my only complaint. But it makes great sized pieces for mulch/ compost.

1 Like

Right on thanks for the info

1 Like