Diggy’s Underground

What am I doing?
First priority is a test run of some seeds.
A little female Mekong River Phaya Naga F1, or just Mekong Phaya for short. Going to clone the bottom four branches, and flip her to flower.
Why? Trip Weed.

Her grandmother is the Vietnam Black 161 cut from Kiona.
Way back in the day the line was long-flowering outside of Saigon, brought down to a 12 week flower by crossing it with a northern Vietnamese from a thousand miles upriver. Not sure which F-gen it was on, but the seeds I germinated had been S1’d and released by Doc D.
Two of these were hit with the Meuang Lao from another thousand miles upriver — straight outta Vientiane Laos, thru Real Seed Co.

35 Likes

What?
Model Cement (Hippy Slayer x Durban) bout a month into flower

Why?
Need to fill some jars!
Walls are painted flat white with Titanium Dioxide added to make it more reflective. So much so you can see the reflection of the light above the plant. Couple tops flopped to level the canopy.

25 Likes

Chocolate Rain By Eskobar

Why?
Cuz everything Eskobar put out was fire. Going to take a backup clone of each one and see what there is to see.

23 Likes

Sikari Space Probe (Rajasthani Sikar x Azad Jammu Kashmir)

A Bodhi cross, that has since sold out and now packs are being scalped at $200+ each! I’ve got an extra unopened pack, still, too. Lmfao.
One top from each of the 4, rooting in straight perlite.

Azad Jammu Kashmir

The mom of the Kashmir’s I’ve sent out thus far. Just took another couple clones right before taking this picture.

Going to S1, and Bx her with one of her sons for the fall coop.

30 Likes

Looks beautiful mate free azad Kashmir!!:heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

The Model Cement, strange name, is a very nice bushy looking plant.

3 Likes

@Tee100 Thank you much.
@Shadey Yeah, I guess it is supposed to smell like a certain brand of glue from when PJ was a kid.

3 Likes

What?
Superglue x ON Haze

Why?
The lineage for superglue is ((Afghan x Northern Lights). It came as a freebie from Todd McCormick, who added the ONHaze, and with a name like superglue on haze, I can’t, not grow it. Been calling her Cherlene, Queen of Outlaw Country.

18 Likes

CIA Programmers Are Fans of Archer

10 Likes

Mekong Phaya Day 5 of Flower.

16 Likes

SUPER curious about that one! :grinning:

5 Likes

Putting out a lot of fire i see!! Nice going bud. Ill follow along

3 Likes

Mangobiche x Ghash — Another Bodhi cross.
Let’s call today day 1 of flower.
If anyone has any ideas feel free to shout em out. Otherwise she’ll probably run sinsemilla, and she hasn’t been cloned yet.

Addendum; Jesus, this is why I need to keep a journal. So I can read back the dumb shit I think, and realize; maybe show her some respect and make sure to keep the line going. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

What? Pure CBG from Real Seed Co.
https://kwikseeds.com/product/cbg-pure-cbg-cannabigerol-cannabis-strain-seeds/

Why? Going to veg them, hopefully, literally forever.

6 Likes

Model Cement.

13 Likes

Model Cement

16 Likes

Chocolate Rain F2s. Accidentally smushed one of em, and she was falling behind, so she was removed from the running. 3 weeks old at something like 15 watts per square foot, 18 hours a day.

13 Likes

Mekong Phaya 17 days of flower.

16 Likes

Mekong Phaya Day 19 of Flower

Very happy thus far.

13 Likes

Mekong Phaya Day 22 of flower.

13 Likes