Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

Wasn’t too bad at all, they seem to want to stay shorter. When I did my last run I started 3 long before the others so they got pretty big but it was the longer veg. I just busted their necks and bent them over.

4 Likes

Thanks for the fast response. Guess they’ll veg for awhile now that I’ve topped em. I think they’re happy, there’s a few white spots but I don’t know why.

7 Likes

Just started Fleishman ep 2 and I think he killed her. His memories are a trip.

Cant wait to see the progress of the clones!!! The Tahoe THROWS DOWN!!!

1 Like

Thanks again and please keep me updated on available cuts. So far so good:

^^Mothers Milk #31 has a coupla shoots that’ll be clones soon

^^Tahoe OG sharing an Earthbox with an Old Soul. She hasn’t really grown with the same vigor as MM. Prolly cuz the OS had just adjusted to EB. Here’s the OS:

This is the second time running different plants in 1 EB. Not ideal. As soon as we get clones from Tahoe we flip. Maybe even 1. Old Soul, Strawberry Headband, MM#31 and Tahoe OG will all give cuts this week.

Group shot:

I am digging the City Picker but it comes about a quarter short of 2gs water. We will see how well that works during flower. Haha, well, water…Might haveta DIY a 7.5g or 10g SIP a la @CrunchBerries.

Haven’t been in a weed store…hell like maybe 9 months.

Outside:

^^4 Stuck in Plain Sight Autos from the fall box. Waiting to see the sex and compost the boys. Frunto plant from Bodhi by way of the great @highminwin. Thanks again growmie. Only 1 from those itty bitty beans. 10g worm pot. Doing a potato tower thing with just straw. And a Pagoda plant. Hey @PAGODASEEDS do you have a Pagoda plant? Want one?

Ramble on Man!
Beautiful opportunity to share
BOTS

Forward Iver

Overgrow :earth_africa:

Yes. Joy. Water falls from the sky.

Peace

9 Likes

@LivingBlackSoil Here is the link to @Maddawg’s DIY 7.5 gal SIP tutorial. CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread - #236 by Maddawg. Let me know if you have questions! Hope you are well brother!!

5 Likes

If I was spending that much on a no-name light I would just buy a spider farmer 2000 just my humble opinion

1 Like

Hmmm. Thanks for the suggestion. Why? Do you have any pics of the suggested light in question?

^^ Gonna take cuts from Strawberry Headband, Old Soul, Mothers Milk and Tahoe OG then flip. Like Sunday as flip day. Goji #3 and Garlic Goji x2 are to the cfm kit and I fear they’re gonna be tall. They loved the rain water+ Recharge. All seem happy. Dunno wether to retrellis SH, GG and G#3. Should I trellis G#2&#1? Fun questions.

Gotta get better at this journaling ting.

Peace

7 Likes

Lookin healthy man! Looking forward to seeing how the Mm31 does!

3 Likes

Got a package from my favorite Pirate:
Lemon Tree S1, Runtz x Lemon Tree, Atomic Cake Fighter x Silver Sunshine, Neroli 91 x Silver Sunshine and (Maui x Kuamoni)x Kerala

Edit: Just found a tube of Diesel Tree fems.

10 Likes

The spots are only on old growth, but the new growth is spot free, so I think it’s not going to last. Just something temporary.

1 Like

2 cuts each taken from Mother’s Milk #31, Tahoe Og and Old Soul. 6 cuts taken from Strawberry Headband. Heavy defoliation and trim near complete. Lights off at 6am today. First day of 12/12. Will see quite a variety of sizes.

Added the oscillating AC Infinity 6" clip fan, which freed up floor space eliminating the 10" Holmes on 2 crates( now a Blue Thai on 1 crate). Really nice. There was one with 2 speeds for $30, 2 non oscillating for $21 and this one for $50. 10 speed like a Schwinn, good weed for the win. Quality. Encouraged to get an inline environmental controller. 10 weeks away…

Peace

10 Likes

Nice man - I dig the ac infin oscillating fan too, it’s pretty handy. Hope they hold up, saw a few complaints of them dying out. If you’re considering their smart controller for your inline fan, definitely recommend! Especially with LEDs where I want the fans to let the tent warm up before turning on heavier, they have been super handy. Also great for drying, easy to set the humidity at 60% and fans only turn on when it goes above.

5 Likes

D&S is still open, garden supply warehouse in east Oakland. Horticultural Epsom, Gaia Green bloom, Bamboo stakes, and this product:

Put lotsa stuff in an empty Craft Blend 12lb bag: Bu’s Blend, Uncle Jim’s Ewc, homemade Ewc, Gaia Green bloom, Craft Blend, Bokashi, Oatmeal, Gnarly Barley, a little Epsom salt and Oat flour. Top dressed last night 1/2 cup in 5gs, 1 cup in big pots and 2 cups in Sips. May add another cup to biggest pots tonight. Watered in with 1/8tsp to 2G H2O Mega Phos last night and 1/4tsp to 2G this morning.

Top dressed 2x2 as well.

Added 5 Diesel Tree fems in 3 solos :crossed_fingers:.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Peace

7 Likes

^^ 2x2 with Doug’s Sour Bubble f2. Switched to 14/10 to help with sexing. 220w doing it’s thing, already outperforming price :wink:. Will trellis after males are culled. Diesel Tree disappointment. Another 7 in a paper towel :crossed_fingers:. Hoping to flip in a week or 2.

^^ 5x5 day 10f. So far Blue Thai either #1 or 2 and Old Soul in the Earthbox are shorties with little stretch. EB is interesting, Tahoe OG is taller than OS but stem is thinner, both plants are happy. There’s quite a bit of blue fungal growth under the cover. Is that ok? @BeagleZ @Rogue @ramblinrose @minitiger

Strawberry Headband in the City Picker is emptying the 2g res in a day. Processing organic material like a mofo! She is very uneven heightwise, considering drastic measures. May convert entire left side of plant into clones and allow the larger side to finish :thinking:. CP is on the right side of tent in the middle, you can kinda see how lopsided she is.

Feeling good about the soil. Been over a year and it seems like its better than ever. Lotsa life happening. Gotta figure out uploading videos so you can see the life. Also may get individual shots when rearranging tent this weekend. Wanna raise the lights and move stuff around.

We stewards of Cannabis are triple blessed. I am grateful she found me. Yes yes.

Peace in the hearts of the Women, Children and Men in our lives. Love in their mind brains and Joy from their mouth holes. Don’t trip, we been celebrating Solstice as far back as we can remember:

Joy to the World Ganja beans have come

Let Earth funk down on the ONE

…heaven and nature sing, heaven and nature sing, let Heaaavven AS Nature sing.

Always thought it weird that nature was seen as something you visit. Like Fish visiting water.

7 Likes

Is it trich? Got a pic? I’d think it’s fine, everyone looks happy. I get blooms of trich from time to time, I pay no attention to it.

Edit. LABs is trichs worst(or worse?)enemy

3 Likes

I’ll post a pic this evening. I have no clue what it is, not worried, just curious.

@JoeCrowe I’m considering a Sulfur spray this weekend. Is it too late?

Thanks

2 Likes

As long as you aren’t in bloom, spraying sulfur on them is fine. I would make sure of what it is first though before treating them.

1 Like

Under the cover? Like the thing people use to cover their pots when they’re growing in Earthboxes etc? I dunno, I don’t grow with those, but fungal growth in general is a pretty good sign of a healthy and thriving soil ecosystem. Or whatever haha.

Are you sure it’s actually blue? Could it be your lights making it look blue? White fungal growth on the top of your soil is Santa’s Beard, usually. And that’s always good, I think. I know I always get very excited when I see it underneath/on my mulch.

Anyway, you’re asking the wrong person about this haha. I’ve been on autopilot for a few years now, haven’t been doing any reading about soil/fungus/growing stuff lately. And I’ve pretty much forgotten everything I’ve read about it, except,”Santa’s Beard good…” haha.

2 Likes