Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

OG beans:

This site is amazing!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::partying_face::partying_face:

Big ups: @ramblinrose @syzygy @DougDawson @CADMAN @PAGODASEEDS @misterbee
@Randar @Rhai88 @JohnnyPotseed @highminwin

and everyone else spreading these jewels around the :earth_africa:

Grateful to be a part of a quiet movement, a positive movement, a teaching/learning movement. Mek it better. Yes

Giving Thanks

Oh yeah there’s an OG slap headed this way.

Edit: pothead prolly left some names out. Please forgive :pray:

18 Likes

If you ever get low on seeds, hit me up. I have a few different things.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks for the OG offer. Always interested in interesting things. Here’s a pic of non-OG gear. Mostly from @pirateshipbaba

Love his packaging.

Thanks @Greenfingers where can I view what you have available?

Oh yeah, if you don’t miss Marko your either cold hearted or not reading Saga. Fix yoself.

Edit: Time Bender from B. 8 seeds left

4 Likes

FWSA is a real concern.

I fucked up. Things were going so well and we were too far along for Sulfur. Decided some Agsil 16h would assist keeping wpm away. Mixed with some cocowet. The results: a bunch of shriveled red pistils :slightly_frowning_face:.

Also did a heavy trim. Goji 1, currently my fave, lives in the back corner and got very little attention. Got to her and she was full of wispy branches. Hit some African Dragon got the snips and took all of this from 1 plant day 19f:

Here she is post trim. The one in the corner

Did a lil rearranging:

No water till Wednesday. Today is 21f so 2 more weeks till we r water only :crossed_fingers:.

Day 1f in the 2x2 today which was also trimmed. Sorry no pics.

Dropped another 5 Stuck in Plain Sight in water. 1/5 left outside and still not sure it’s a girl. Winter veggies seedlings in pots.

All is well.

10 Likes

2x2 Sour Bubble seedlings and a variegated leaf from Goji #2

Gonna take cuts soon. Might even keep a boy.

Peace

6 Likes

I don’t want to freak you out. Thats what my lady looked like when I got the hplvd… you may want to have it tested. Have you taken any clones in?.

Thread from another OGer

2 Likes

I apprecilove the information @Slammedsonoma420 thanks. That being said, of course I’m freaking out. Haha. The plant in question had another variegated leaf that was removed coupla weeks ago. It’s in a pot with a twin.

Yes I have taken in 2 clones recently.

Tested where?

3 Likes

Farmer freeman does the tests, I’m sure there are other companies but I’m not familiar with any. If you can separate any keeper moms you have. Bleach everything with 10%+. Don’t use the same scalpel/scissors on 2 different plants without bleaching in between.
I won’t touch my plants without gloves anymore, I bleach the side and floor of tent down between grows. I don’t bleach my tools but I use a propane torch.

4 Likes

Variegation could be some recessive genes in the mix with goji f2 - deep in there is some blueberry from the blockhead in snow lotus, which does that a lot. Its also common in chem d.

7 Likes

Thanks @ramblinrose and Happy New Year. I have 3 phenos a skinny one #3 a not so skinny #1 and one in the middle #2. Been enjoying the smoke from #1 & #2, #3 was outside and pulled early.
#3:

Day 22f frosty stalk she doesn’t love her current situation. Too much food. Clawing and curling. If run again will be mindful. Pistils all shriveled because of me. Smh. Thanks again for the opportunity @ramblinrose

Peace

7 Likes

MM #31 Day 24F in 5gs

Edit: no training or topping

10 Likes

24F Earthbox Tahoe OG on the left Old Soul on the right

No topping. There was an unfortunate break when bending TOG top. The plank of wood serves when loved ones in chairs come over( there’s 2) and less cool to roll EB on crates. Liking that 10g Diy design on @CrunchBerries thread more and more

8 Likes

Blue Thai from Kingdom Organic Seeds The Rev. Big ups!
#2 on the left #1 on the right.

6 Likes

What smells you getting off your old soul clone? Looking great

3 Likes

Not sure on any smells. Weed is mostly what I’m getting. Not trying to be rude, just limited. Auntie had to say diesel for me to identify gas in the Sour Bluetooth. Here’s a couple Old Soul close ups

11 Likes

Its probably my favorite so far, just for the simple fact of mobility. I can pick it up easy even when the reservoir is full to rearrange and inspect plants. Holler at me if you go that route!

3 Likes

Here’s the tent without the 3 5gs and the Earthbox

Haven’t figured out how to get individual shots and ain’t moving em outta the tent.

6 Likes

Happy soil. @Rogue can you help identifying this beautiful fungus? It’s so pretty

5 Likes

These are funny, come and go so fast, after a day or so they melt into a black goo. :smile:

3 Likes

Nice thread, @LivingBlackSoil! sorry I haven’t been able to keep up. I’ll try and go back and catch up some. Happy grows! peace

3 Likes