Black Lotus by Bodhi Co-Op Preservation seed run

Hello brother @BudWhisperer
Once again, thank you for the opportunity!!

And to the brother @BackyardBoogie420 for all the work in organizing this run!!!

:metal:t3:

7 Likes

@BudWhisperer
@BackyardBoogie420

Thanks for all your efforts with these precious genetics

Much appreciated :+1: :smiley_cat: :seedling:

-Jayy

8 Likes

Really excited to be able to try these out, thanks so much @BudWhisperer

6 Likes

Thank you @BudWhisperer and @BackyardBoogie420 :partying_face:

5 Likes

@BudWhisperer
Thanks for all the hard work and organization you have done on this project. :star_struck:

4 Likes

PM sent !!!

2 Likes

Nice Black Lotus!

20 Likes

Well done @BudWhisperer

4 Likes

Thank you @BudWhisperer for the hard work and keeping it OG! I appreciate the shout-out for the sign up, but slow feet don’t eat. Just gonna have to watch the show go on to the F3s!

6 Likes

I was trying to drop likes, but I ran out :slight_smile: @BudWhisperer thank you so much! You guys are great!

5 Likes

I’ll will take two of them BUT will settle for just one !!! So you are saying the “Black Lotus” is a fast strain meaning it’s speed (high) will surprise you !!!

4 Likes

Was out getting blood drawn for tests and missed it, so I will wait patiently for the F3s that will come because the OG community is the best on the planet.

6 Likes

I always thought of this, a 1993 Rare MTG Black Lotus card graded at 9.5 Gem Mint by Beckett Grading Services and up for auction at $688,888.88.

22 Likes

Big shoutout and Thank you @BackyardBoogie420 . @BudWhisperer, @luxton @Tlander and @Longtooth.

The generosity, diligence and level of class displayed, sets the bar for what OVERGROW is and shall remain. Salute.

15 Likes

Thank you @BudWhisperer.

3 Likes

Thank you @BackyardBoogie420 and @BudWhisperer for your guys hard work.
Excited to have these beans. :v:

9 Likes

Lovely work thanks so much guys :sunglasses::pray::green_heart:

6 Likes

@BackyardBoogie420 @BudWhisperer thanks for all effort guys!

7 Likes

Ok about 30% of the letters w seeds have been mailed out.

Everyone gets a hand-picked mix of the Black Lotus F2 seeds by @BackyardBoogie420 . Dark, light, small, big, striped, not-striped. Sure to have a variety of unique phenos to be found.
(I think the big, light, not-striped seeds will be sativa dom. And the small, dark, striped seeds will be more indica dom.)

A BIG THANK YOU goes to @ix3u who sent this 50-piece box of flips n washers.
Getting this means everyone here gets their seeds 1 week sooner than i planned!

58 Likes

Very OG @ix3u, quite a all-in-one kit you sent.

You’ll get over all of them @BudWhisperer, respect for the hard work! The final outcome of a journey :slight_smile:

8 Likes