Blind trust or no?!

How does the buy and sell process work. Should i wait to send said product till i receive payment or is everyone here trustworthy for the most part? If one is scammed out of his or her money do they get reimbursed or is the supplier out of luck if this happens?

5 Likes

Basic recommendation is set out in the Rules

We also have #trading-post:trade-feedback section.

8 Likes

I couldnt think of a more reasonable way to do this my good sir. Thanks for all your help lemon head.

7 Likes

is everyone anywhere trustworthy?

just asking :slight_smile:

dequilo

10 Likes

Ya the deceased, you can trust them. They’ve been “lied” to rest. :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

7 Likes

see that is a great truth :slight_smile:

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

Are you in need of something to grow bro?

3 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie what do you mean?

I have plenty growing at the moment, but what did you have in mind?

3 Likes

I seen you asking about the buy sell process …money is rarely exchanged on here mostly trades so I figured maybe you were new to growing and needed some seeds to start

9 Likes

I mean id be willing to trade if you would wanna do that? What kind of beans do you have?

2 Likes

Hey BB!
If something looks too good to be true, pinch yourself, if you don’t wake up, you’re probably on OG and it’s all fine.
Seed swapping here is simple and above board. Expect to have multiple interactions with folks whose taste you agree with. Behave accordingly.
Posting pics and sharing your grow info helps others know you and builds trust.
If you’re not sure about someone, search on the user’s name and see how they interact with people. Add “feedback” to the search and you’re golden.

11 Likes

@AllOra Thats all pretty self explanatory, thanks.

Trust is very important in the seed business, without it, all is lost and interaction suffers greatly!
Broken trust takes a long time to repair, if it can be fixed at all!
Be forthcoming, it’s in your best interest.

5 Likes

What am i on trial here?

3 Likes

Why are you on the defensive? There’s no reason for it.

3 Likes

It was a joke :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

All offense here

2 Likes

That was another joke

2 Likes

Check please!

4 Likes

@AllOra heres your check sir. :white_check_mark:

1 Like