New forum category for Trade Feedback - build your reputation!

Based on our discussion in @TeamOG, we have agreed on updates to our reputation system. Current reputation thread will be closed and abandoned. Instead every member that wants to build his reputation should start his own thread in special category #trading-post:trade-feedback You can then link to your feedback topic when discussing trade with someone.

This way all trade experience with member will be organized in single topic without any off-topic posts.

Rules and explanation how to use new Trade Feedback section have been moved to separate topic:

(visible only for registered members)
https://overgrow.com/t/about-the-trade-feedback-category/14424

Some notes:

There are settings that can prevent cluttering up /latest feed with feedback topics.

• For new members:
    Trade Feedback is Muted category by default (won’t be shown on /latest). You can always find it from /categories homepage as subcategory of #trading-post. Or you can turn Muting off.

• For old members (registered before this category was created):
    All Feedback posts will be displayed in /latest for you. If you don’t want to see updates in this category, please Mute it manually.

15 Likes

I can’t get it to open through the categories

4 Likes

I’ve made some changes. To see it, everyone needs to reload the site in their browser. Sorry for inconvenience.

8 Likes

Great job TeamOG!

This will be a valuable tool in determining if you want to make trades with someone, consider them as a tester, or go to say something about your experience with the member in their feedback topic.

People of OG rise up, if you’ve made trades, look for the person’s thread you’ve traded with, and give them a review! If you want to be reviewed, make your own review thread!

Jelly

18 Likes

Hello @LemonadeJoe i just wanted to ask your thoughts on maybe making a separate thread were people can add names of dishonest and bad traders. I was thinking it might be easier to for good honest people to look through and quickly check up names in the likely hood of a good trader being approached by someone they haven’t delt with before or maybe don’t know too too much about. It would make it easier to look up and see someone who don’t stick to there word and is dishonest and a bad trader instead of having to go through a long thread and look for names, were in some cases people are likely to miss any warnings. I understand it could be a bit of a touchy thread but at least were there are any past doubts with people not completing their bit or not sticking to their word or previous instances of things not turning up from someone the risks can clearly be seen for good traders. Was just interested in your thoughts on it please.

2 Likes