Snowhigh Seeds

Always wanted to try his stuff
And Blueberry blast is gone

3 Likes

A blueberry blast repro would be amazing; maybee someone around here is sitting on some beans?

3 Likes

Or a clone, anybody have one?
Have cash

1 Like

I grew El Primo two years ago !!

4 Likes

I dont disagree, but this Blueberry Blast I have in my run has been growing like a champ. I decided I am keeping a clone until I can run the whole pack for beans :smiley: I hope the terps are just as good. Should know soon.

8 Likes

yeah, actually. traded for some. have one going in this run

Plan to do a seed run, but thought I had seen them for sale still. I am not finding them now.

6 Likes

I talked with Snow the other week, BBB is gone.

If anyone has seeds and is doing a repro, I have a BBB IX you can have seeds of.
CBR1947 x BBB F1 dad (johnny blaze mottled leaf) x BBB F1 dad (baby poo, blueberry)

I also have a couple BBB F2 x Trueblueberry F2 x GDP for the cause

12 Likes

I vote yes; seed run! I’ll be following along. Best of luck and keep us posted!

2 Likes

I’ll take a look; thanks for the heads up. How did they turn out for you?

I think since they are from 2016 I’ll try to run an open pollination of el primo this fall / winter.

5 Likes

Came out rather nice.
Low / Medium yield
Great sativa effect. - cerebral and easy ; not electric or super racy
14+ weeks

Friends that like it STRONG, found it a bit wanting / weak for them…

8 Likes

Had success getting my Heart of Darkness F2 and Highland Oaxacan Gold to germinate. Got 3 Gold and about 15 HOD.

I just saw that The Pot Cast is releasing a podcast with John from Snowhigh Seeds here very soon. Cant wait to check that out!!!

13 Likes

I’m looking through what I have and trying to decide what to pop based on age and what will finish before spring to prevent revegging.

I’m debating if the smoking mirrors would finish in time so I think I’ll try the acapulco gold x c99 f2 and the heroine which is herijuana x (Uzbekistán x puré kush).

I may do a germ test; prepare the seeds a couple different ways and see which I get the best germ rates with.

4 Likes

I just wanted to dedicate a thread to Snowhigh from seeds, grows, talk ect….

He just recently did an interview with Heavy_Daze aka The Pot Cast and it was truly spectacular. There will be a part 2 to this interview.
Hope everyone enjoys and feel free to share all things pertaining to Snowhigh seed aka legendary Genetics.

28 Likes

I tried so many different times to germinate the Heroine and had zero success - easily over 50 beans. Was cool that John sent me some replacements to try again but he said the beans were super old and germination rate was super low.

Was a bummer as I have a killer Herijuana cut I hunted and have been breeding with and wanted to possibly find a male from the Heroine line to hit to that Cut and some other OGs and Kush.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I put 30 down but I have another 20 left, so I think I’ll put the other 20 down and see what happens!

I scuffed some, cracked some, and left some whole. They are either in small soil cups or in paper towels / ziplocks and on a heating pad.

I did the same with 20 acapulco gold x c99 f2 because I heard those were getting old as well.

If I don’t see anything from heroine I may try Grimm creaper instead.

If I have any luck I’ll respond here!

5 Likes

Thanks for posting; I always enjoy listening to him.

1 Like

I have some Heri IBL if you want

4 Likes

I would kill for some heri ibl, if we could work out a trade wuachuma. Pm me please of youre down

I hadnt really heard of snowhigh before, and a lot of what he says on the potcast interview makes me wary. Having been around the cannabis forums a long time, theres always someone claiming go know old smugglers and growers, dealers etc. Who have the “real truth” thats drastically different than what the already known stories are. His ckaim that the cia was spraying paraquat in afghanistan (they werent) and other things make me nervous to trust all his claims. What do people think makes him legit, rather than another compulsive liar who claims to know the real stories and have access to the real people involved in the old days without real proof?

2 Likes

That would be amazing!!! Is it the Heroine or Herijuana.

The Herijuana seeds that I have came from Covelo, California in Mendocino County from a local old head grower. He just made seeds every year to make a better variety for outdoor sun grown.
I still have my keep Herijuana Cut and crossed it to my NL #2 male. I have that same cut in with my select Pine Tar Kush male that is on week 4!!1

Send me a DM and we can discuss details or pagodaseeds@protonmail.com

5 Likes

Herijuana IBL from justgreenseeds