Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

That’s a great plan, that’s what I am working towards on several things that I know people will want and some people buy the packs and wait until they are unavailable and double the price or whatever if not double it’s still a high price.

5 Likes

Someone please f2 these. I can’t afford another order. Lol

9 Likes

Hang in there! They will show up along with tons of other stuff

8 Likes

I hate how much I relate to this :rofl:

11 Likes

Is anybody going to f2 the electric hashplant? I have my eyes on that one right now I am highly debating on picking up a bunch of the ghash crosses.

5 Likes

It is my hope that the majority of growers in this thread have this pop in there head anytime they make a Bohdi drop purchase:

15 Likes

why-not-both-why-not

15 Likes

There is enough in one pack to do a small run of 4-5 and decide if you like it, possibly find a keeper and then still do a seed run with the rest of the seeds.

5 Likes

Clone, Clone, Clone and you can have sensimilla and seeds.

10 Likes

No argument growmie! My issue: space and time. :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Hello Ogers,

I’m looking for a trustworthy member which will place an order at GLG for me.

I m from the EU and seeds are still illegal here.

I would like the DLA 11 and 13, as freebie the Pine Apple.
I would cover your costs via crypto like Monero, and will add 20% surcharge for your efforts.

Best wishes

Bud

8 Likes

More Cowbell S1 from a herm. Not getting any distinguishable smell but the mother wasn’t super aromatic either. The mom had an extremely unique and enjoyable taste in the smoke a smooth creamy deep sweet that kind of reminds me of candy cig sticks.

26 Likes

Well, I just hit the freebie jackpot with Speakeasy’s omakase selection. 1 freebie with every omakase = one damn good deal.

29 Likes

any info on whats the 3 crossed in oaxacan 3? - chem 3 maybe? sunshine 3 (hopefully lol)?

10 Likes

just guessing, I would suppose it’s probably a numbered phenotype of oaxacan.

13 Likes

ohhhhhhhhhhh damn i missed the most obvious explanation.

11 Likes

What zephyr said.

That cross sounds so fucking good to me, really sad I’m not in a position to buy any more seeds. I’d plant that one in a heartbeat.

16 Likes

I’m looking forward to growing the oaxacan x angel wing afghani freebie from earlier this year.

there have been a lot of nice freebies this year. I’m also excited about the watermelon hp x everything. I rarely want to grow mystery seeds, but I think this could have some really interesting plants in there.

19 Likes

Would be my luck I’d get 5 males first time round, then all females with the rest :smile: :rofl: can you imagine!?

I really hope that Never happens to anyone

:v:

7 Likes

You want’em? Im down for a trade, or if you want to F2 them they’re yours for nothing.

10 Likes