Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Fogging decreases the amount you use while increasing coverage with finer droplets. It took me so much less time and H0Cl once i got the fogger. It also meant that I can do repeat treatments with ease, so fog at sundown and then again at sunrise.

My goal with H0Cl was to keep using it during the “months of fuckery” so that any pathogens that do land can’t take hold. It worked for the most part.

6 Likes

Okay this was what I am dealing with this year with “big super dense buds” and the PM / Budrot worry. I’d have let it go longer but it’s a week of rain starting today so my hands were forced.

My hope is that if what I did this year has this working out well then it may just do the same for an outdoors run of at least 1x Deep Line Alchemy 13 plant.

:crossed_fingers:

22 Likes

It is definitely doable! I’m just saying you need to be vigilant for rot with this dad. My friend’s cousin did fantastic with the blueberry hash plant.

5 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left:

4 Likes

You guys see the dude on Headiegardens discord offering 29 packs of Bodhi for $500. That’s actually a really good deal, but too rich for my blood.

6 Likes

i need to get on there

1 Like

Who would sell at such a loss? Especially if they’re the older $77 packs.

3 Likes

Someone who needs money right now, I would imagine. Or who realized they’re of more benefit in the hands of someone who would potentially grow them out if the person offering can’t/won’t
Or it’s a scam.
I’m not there, so I don’t know if it’s a trusted member

10 Likes

Sounds like someone has bills to pay and needs $500 to keep the lights on or something. Also, easier to deal with one person and one shipment over fifteen.

12 Likes

The person says they need funds for car repairs.

6 Likes

Depending on the packs, He could get himself to IG and hell be able to buy a new car.

1 Like

He is selling the following packs

Black Triangle x4
More Cow Bell x3
Phone Home x3
Mango HP
Passionfruit HP
Blueberry HP
Phone Home x2
Secret chief x2
Space Monkey x2
Angelica x2
Terpenado x3
Strawberry Temple x2
Wonder Wookie x2
Beautiful Day

11 Likes

Oh ok, Thank you! That makes sense now.

1 Like

Shit tempting but I have two events & travel expenses.
I’d definitely have to put eyes on the packs pre buy.

Nice stash and I’m sure someone will step up. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

ON GLG with freebies, you can get 15 bodhi packs for $487 out the door. The price of getting exactly what you want.

17 Likes

Happy to learn today we got the YES votes to do the Bodhi’s Wookie 7 x Dreadbread F2 Co-op seed run!

40 Likes

Why do you need someone to give an okay to make seeds? Lol.

8 Likes

It’s technically just an okay to have them distributed by the coop group.

19 Likes

Everyone is encouraged to make F2 seeds if they want, but @HolyAngel is spot-on.
It’s so that the grower (or F1 seed donor) only needs to mail the bulk of F2 seeds to only 3-5 people, who will count, pack, label and ship them to 150 members globally.
Also collecting a little money for shipping. Some of which will go to help Overgrow.

20 Likes

Black triangle is in stock at glg. they have 34 packs right now. I picked up 4. I plan to op to under cut the pack resellers.

21 Likes