Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Strawberry fire (goji og f3 = goji og f2 strawberry x goji og f2 14)

Black haze x Appalachia

Tk x gogi

mcluvin (pinesoul x pinequeen)

master leb (family leb x reef leb)

the white x goji f3

urkle x old ghani

Where these at :sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

Psssshhhhā€¦. I know I told you I was gonna do the ā€œstraight from the tiny pots into the big potsā€ thing this round, short veg and all that, syzygy style, but I just canā€™t let go of the way I always do it haha, so theyā€™ll be getting a relatively lengthy veg, I think. But maybe not, I dunno yet. I was planning on up-potting in five or six days; Iā€™ll decide what I wanna do then.

The main reason Iā€™ve scrapped the idea that we were talking about is because our garage has rats (or A rat) in it, got an exterminator over here a couple days ago. The washing machineā€™s in there and I need to throw the carbon filter pre-filter things in the wash before I start utilizing the big tent. Plus, the soil and all my flowering pots are in the garage. I donā€™t wanna go in there until the rats are gone haha. The exterminator put a bunch of traps around and Iā€™m terrified of going in there and looking at a fucking dead rat in a trap. I canā€™t even work out because all my weights and the bench and rack and shit is in there haha, totally been avoiding the garage for the last three or four days.

Just for fun, the other day I wanted to water the seedlings with a little Neptuneā€™s fish and kelp and maybe some aloe, too, but then I realized that all of that shit is in the fridge in the garage and was like,ā€Gawd. Damnit.ā€ haha. ā€œIā€™m not going in there!ā€ haha.

13 Likes

As someone who changes it up often, thereā€™s absolutely nothing wrong with sticking to what you know.

7 Likes

i kind of hope bodhi brings it back and finds a new Goji male or something. that would be tight. especially since H&L is back working Appy and making new Appy crosses, Bodhi will probably leave those alone considering heā€™s done that in the past with DJā€™s BB plants, A11 male was scrapped when Bros Grimm came back, etc.

13 Likes

Oh yeah, dude, Iā€™m a creature of habit for sure. People were trying to convince me to switch to SIPs for a while and I was just like,ā€Nope!ā€ I like how I do it, seems to work pretty well. And Iā€™m lazy haha. I donā€™t wanna have to figure out a ā€œnewā€ thing hahaā€¦

12 Likes

Haha, thatā€™s a hilarious story! Hope your rat(s) get taken care of soon, even a 5 week veg time would still be short for you though so you still have some time.

6 Likes

Dudeā€¦ So do I. We didnā€™t even have an issue with them, never seen one here until like three months ago, when a rat almost ran over my foot while I was sitting in the backyard one night. And then a few nights later, swear to gawd, a rat fucking LAUNCHED itself off of the back of the pergola behind me, right over my shoulder and onto the ground haha. I was like,ā€WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?!?ā€ haha.

Yeah, itā€™s gonna be longer than that no matter what I do. Even if I transplant directly into the seven-gallons and skip the veg pots, they wonā€™t be flipped for 45 days minimum.

11 Likes

Were these ever slated to be released? Asking for a friend. :smirk:

7 Likes

anyone grown out the mindfulness(genius thai x 88g13hp). just grabbed a pack and did a search here with nothing really coming up. also grabbed space cake even though i am not a fan of cookies. never know if i may want to grow it/one out in the future.

11 Likes

Thereā€™s a grow log on BB.

3 Likes

Pretty sure you need an account to read anything there if Iā€™m not mistaken. Thank you though.

Iā€™ll grow it out myself before I sign up for some website to read information. Bunch of bs.

5 Likes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6fx7rdc8whiildr/mindfulns.htm/file

Looks insanely frosty.

1 Like

"Be the change you wish to see "

2 Likes

@JAWS Poison blackberries would be my first pick to have bodhi work on
:v::heart:

4 Likes

9 Likes

wish more ppl would give those a try.

cant force ppl ā€¦

6 Likes

I agree w you on this 99% of the time.

But Breedbay is like the Public Library of Bodhi. The signup keeps out lots of riff-raf (unlike RIU).

Bodhi has posted tons of info and plant and travel photos there since maybe 2007 or so. And a place where Bodhi would actually answer memberā€™s questions. And would comment when people posted pics of his strains.
And itā€™s where Bodhiā€™s Testerā€™s posted their grow results before strains would get released by B.

BB is much slower moving than OG but has a wealth of knowledge that canā€™t be found elsewhere. Recommend.

31 Likes

That one got released as Second Base. Must have been a limited release, Iā€™ve got it to try at some point!

6 Likes

I found it. Looks like a good cross

1 Like

Way awesome you got a pack of those Iā€™m sure some real neat plants to be found!

6 Likes