Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I’m gonna have to agree with BudWhisperer on this. Breedbay’s worth signing up for, especially if you’re trying to find Bodhi info, but even if you aren’t. And it’s not like you actually have to engage and participate haha; you can just read what you wanna read. I’ve been on there for years and think I’ve posted maybe three times.

9 Likes

Yeah I thought it could be a cool one to look through F2s. It’s not quite a pure F1 cross as urkle is some sorta paki x skunk or something like that, but it’s an heirloom x afghan ultimately which could have some interesting expressions. Hopefully OMG improves growth rate, urkle is sooo slow haha.

7 Likes

@minitiger mann is there a trick to signing up, I tried to check out the Bodhi stuff but it kept saying it sent me a email to verify and never got a email checked all folders double checked to make sure I didn’t jack up the email address. And nope it’s all correct I just can’t get the verify email.

7 Likes

Ummmm, I dunno. Like I said, it’s been years since I signed up, but I don’t remember having any issues doing it. And I’m about as technologically idiotic as a person can be. If I can do it, anybody can haha.

7 Likes

BB is running on slow gears right now…trying to make posts and I’m not getting anywhere for a couple of weeks now…been a member there for a long time, I think Pistils is dealing with some shit with the site…

6 Likes

6 Likes

Really? Hm. I logged on right after Hotrods asked me about it and didn’t have any trouble, but I didn’t try to post anything, so…

4 Likes

for those of you who dont follow up on IG, Bodhi has been quite active lately.

Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 7.59.29 PM
![Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 7.59.11 PM|690x327 (upload://7G2Bk4as69y3kE6w8HXgdhcrhXr.jpeg)

Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 7.58.54 PM

39 Likes

Love all the nld stuff he’s been posting makes me excited to see what he might be working on in the future :heart_eyes: @the_bot

11 Likes

Post activity usually increases engagement, that’s a good pre- release strategy

10 Likes

It’s a good thing I downsized my packs because if he is doing a lot of landraces , the future looks bright for the gene pool.

9 Likes

Amen to that @IgrowBodhiandCSI !
Man, Doc D is coming home, Bodhi appears to be ramping up to something exciting… gonna be a good winter!

10 Likes

Lol looks like I’m going to do my preservation work asap and clear some space :slight_smile:

7 Likes

… for more preservation work :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear:

8 Likes

WANT.

Green Crack x Lemon Thai or Genius Thai would have been a cool one

13 Likes

Haven’t even completed my first project and already got a bug for wanting to make some seed seeing all the cool things found in open population f2s from bodhi packs makes me wanna do that to all mine might just need to bite a bullet and buy a extra tent for the garage during cooler months to do some more pollinations rather then the 1 or 2 a year I’m able to now :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

My buddy has space for another 4x4 at his house…maybe I’ll propose a breeding tent live there and pay him rent in f2s :rofl:

8 Likes

He’s been killing it recently on OG… from a comment in one of the early threads it sounds like Sage is playing a role in the increase in photo posts.

7 Likes

I need to move back to the Midwest where there are basements!

7 Likes

Two things: one, dig hyp3rids (whoever that is) asking B,”Is that a hybrid?” on that Eden Transmission post haha.

And two, uh… Dharma Bum? Big Sur Nigerian x TV? Is this something that’s getting released soon? Or it’s already been released? Am I really gonna have to log on to IG??? Am I gonna have to break my vow to not buy any more seeds? Haha. Fuck!

12 Likes