Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I read this as well, the 60/40 is a Skunk x Haze strain.
Which imho when i smoked Banana OG added a trippy, happy, alert feeling to the OG Kush. Felt a lot like Goji OG, Skywalker OG, Headband or smoking OG Kush and Sour Diesel together.
A stimulating daytime OG effect. Not heavy headed at all.

18 Likes

Another pheno of soulfood. I call this one the Apple pie pheno. Took an extra week to finish. Sweet Carmel apple smells and Iā€™m getting a little hint of pinesol in there. Thinking this one might be a keeper depending on how she smokes. I also F2d a branch of each of the females with a mix of pollen from 2 males. One short and squat and one tall.

37 Likes

MaMilk F2ā€™s open pollination

13 Likes

sounds killer, she looks good

smart, i need to start doing that using multiple males that is

9 Likes

Tha k you for the info @Ziggy77
And damn that Soulffod girl looks gorgeous
Apple pie you say ? :drooling_face:

Please keep me updated on the smoke report
:wind_face::fog:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the stretch like on BBHP? Thatā€™s the next strain to hit the flower tentā€¦

2 Likes

I grew a blueberry hashplant f2 outdoor and didnā€™t observe much stretch. Just vigorous growth, which filled in with bud as flower began.

edit- and the f3 I made with that stock behaved the same.

10 Likes

@zephyr glad to hear that it wonā€™t stretch much. Guess sheā€™ll keep bushing out then

22 Likes

Wow that looks amazing but it has a kick to it

4 Likes

Just a quick note that Lemon Wookie V2 is an easy rooter. I took cuts of six different strains 8-9 days ago. The rest are still just twigs. She is the only one showing this kind of development:

Hereā€™s the one I grew from seed. I just adjusted the LST so she might look a bit awkward, but she is healthy and happy in her Octopot.

29 Likes

Just wanted to let members know that thereā€™s an overflow wiki up right now for those that missed the initial co op sign up for the Cobra Lips seed increase. Limited to 50 spots. Cheers.:grin::v::snake:

30 Likes

Thank You @Budderton for the alert and all your generous work!

11 Likes

Wow glad I randomly still check this thread!

Thanks @Budderton for both the notification and all your hard work!

Got on the overflow list whooo!

8 Likes

New drop coming mid to late March

33 Likes

Iso DLA 16!

10 Likes

Bubblegum x 88g13hp
Purple empress
Purple Lemon That
Staff of Life
Pleiadian Artifact

Are what Iā€™m probably going to grab

7 Likes

Thank you for posting this March ā€˜23 drop list.

I love that heā€™s releasing the NFT strains. Otherwise they could never be grown by us, and would just sit in his fridge.

11 Likes

DLA 16 sounds like fire!

6 Likes

Honestly, Iā€™m over all the HP crossesā€¦ ready to see some new dads

22 Likes

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the first to say it but agreed :rofl:
Got too many already

17 Likes