Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Can anyone please shed some light on the freebie I have, can’t find details anywhere! I.e flowering time Indy/sat etc? It’s called - vintage Hawaiian

8 Likes

My Dragons Blood Hashplant bleeder pheno

32 Likes

Very cool to see that. I’ve got a pack of those. Did most of them bleed like that or just random ones? @ervasagrada

7 Likes

just one of my five plants brother
the pheno #3

23 Likes

Outta likes so consider this it.

8 Likes

If anyone has any Goji OG F2s to spare… please send me a private message. Just throwing that out there.

Very cool. My Dragonsblood x A11g seeds should be arriving to my mailbox any day now. I’ve never tried anything with Dragonsblood. I’m excited.

@Ziggy77 beautiful Soulfood!!!

14 Likes

Curiosity about my dragons blood:

The bleeder pheno is the only one that not shows nine fingers leaves

all the other non-bleeder plants have nine fingers leaves

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Few pics of Twin Flame V1 (Bodhi’s cut Goji og x Wookie 15) pheno #2 this one is more wookie leaning and smells heavily like lavender and a plethora of berries and sharpie markers. On week 6ish

37 Likes

Those look gorgeous!

Lavender & Berries :drooling_face:
Even the sharpie marker smells great lol

Still have some time to go too ?!

Please keep me updated. I was curious about the Twin Flame, so thank you for the info !

:v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Hey OG family :wave:

Was hoping someone had some information on Bodhi’s Banana OG

I was looking at the
Banana OG x 88G13hp
But I can’t find any information on the Banana OG that he personally used.

I know his 88g13hp usually leaves the other parents terps alone and just adds size to any F1s he makes with it.
So I would love to know what kind of terps his Banana OG gave.

I know years ago a banana OG that was around smelled just like really ripe bananas or artificial ones, and had a high THC, I hope it’s something like that.

I just can never find info on Bodhi’s cuts. Been searching for about 2 hours now online. :laughing:

Thanks in advance

Stay safe
:v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Banana OG is not Bodhi’s work.
It was created by OrgnKid.
Banana candy terps.
I believe its parents are OGers x Sagamartha 60/40 but could be reverse parental roles also ?

Grow some more 88g13 crosses and you’ll see it’s actually quite the opposite :sob:

Banana candy

Probably the same one.

19 Likes

Thank you for the info !

And any 88 I’ve tried, I usually get the terps profile of the other parent.
I mean I havnt grown out a ton of em, but the ones I have done, grew big and had terps of the other parent.

You think the 88 over-powers the other parent in your experiences ?

If I get these I hope that’s not the case.

10 Likes

Yes in my limited experience. And based on others as well. I guess it depends on the mom in the cross.

13 Likes

Thank you again @zephyr !

7 Likes

I think @misterbee is trading some Goji F2s. Check in and see what’s left

9 Likes

Plenty of Goji’s available. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Gottem!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Any of the Wolfpack left too? If so I’d love to pick that up as my 2nd trade will search the seed stash to find something to trade If so @misterbee

8 Likes

I SHOULD have plenty of the Wolfpack, but I’ll have to confirm and get back with ya. I’ll be more than happy to trade if, indeed, I have more. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I grew the banana spliff (banana og x wookie) and got several very potent candy banana phenos. And my experience with the 88 crosses is the less polyhybridized the mother, the better the mom’s traits pass through. For example. When I grew out imperial majesty and more cowbell, which both moms are believed to be baseed or possibly inbred, I got mostly all mom leaning girls. But in skunk hashplant and soulfood I got a lot of 88 learners. Sadly I didn’t find any skunk in the skunk hp. I think you should have good luck with the banana og though.

22 Likes