Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

oh def, not saying otherwise. i have no idea what he will eventually put out.

Thanks! will look into your posts for some info. I have not grown any of the DLAs. i need to set my budget for this incoming drop…

12 Likes

Just when I thought we were past that… haha!

That’s pretty funny.

Edit: the “S1” at the end was a nice touch, too @syzygy haha.

14 Likes

29 Likes

Old Soul f2 acquired via trade with @Rippleseeds (thanks again!)
Two females going. Based on leaf appearance, two distinct phenos.

One in my dedicated outdoor space is a big bush with wide blades, almost like a catcher’s mitt. The other is tucked in a corner of the yard amongst some hops, so it gets less attention, less sun and fewer soil amendments. It’s healthy, but considerably smaller.

OMG leaning? Fat overlapping blades.

Goji leaning? Skinnier blades, longer petioles (disregard the slight bug damage).

39 Likes

Hard to keep outdoors pristine but looks hella good!

7 Likes

The first picture leaf structure looks more like my pinesoul leaner old soul 1 cut o just lost to mites 🥲the second looks closer to supershitfuck old soul 6 you getting any smells off them yet? Looking great @Klyphman I got some of those old soul f2s I wanna explore sometime some of the most greasy loud weed I’ve experienced

13 Likes

Greasy and loud sounds great, but no distinct smells yet.

Thanks for the thoughts about which way they lean. This is my first OMG cross and I’ve never run Goji before, so just assumed wide blades = afghani. Excited to see how they progress and differ. @supershitfuck ?

9 Likes

they dont look like what i remember seeing in the old soul pack, but i only really remember the one i kept and the one that got away, either way its some good ass weed!

10 Likes

So I’m unaware if Bodhi produced any mixed CBd:THC packs but I’d love to be made aware as I’m looking for CBD:CBG:CBN genetics for my vault

7 Likes

i believe Good Medicine is his most popular CBD rich strain… but im fairly new to it all.

11 Likes

Just looked it up and there’s a good amount of crosses off of it! So that’s a great start thank you

6 Likes

I’m running Good Med F3, almost one week from germ right now

the F2 was happiest weed I ever smoke

25 Likes

Good Medicine f2’s were made by Nube here on OG a few years ago. Make a post in the Seed Trading thread and you may find some that way.

13 Likes

Happiest weed you ever smoked sounds like high praise to me

8 Likes

I just looked good medicine up in the search and found the original repro thread

6 Likes

F3’s mom was like a hot shower after a hard day
some phenos still has a lot of thc

Good Medicine F2 #1
22-35-40-55 days, chop her at 70

45 Likes

A real beauty for sure!

7 Likes

@MonsterDrank yeah that’s a good come up dude. Have never got my hands in a pack but had a few around me that did and it was solid stuff!

7 Likes

I believe @LegsMahoney did some seed increase with the good medicine @Sodapop

7 Likes

Thank you for the directions! Just shot him a PM, have you gotten to try the Good Medicine?

5 Likes