Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Not that I’ve seen… There was a testers email group but I think that got dropped when him and his wife split up… Best I’ve seen is announcements from the seedbanks, or he usually post’s updates, albeit sparingly, on breedbay.

14 Likes

Thanks my friend. He just has so many projects/names/lineages, and I have some FOMO regarding his landrace work :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile:

13 Likes

FOMO? Please explain. Thanks!

7 Likes

Fear of missing out

8 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens knows what’s up… It is indeed “fear of missing out” :bear::purple_heart::+1:

5 Likes

Good news is It’s my understanding he is working towards that direction using mostly landraces, and away from poly hybrids. So more and more will become available

Also hit up this great OG landrace seed trade thread. Ask some heads there, they’re old-school:

14 Likes

Appreciate you!

4 Likes

Got a faint but distinct cherry smell, something like the nose on a glass of Belgian kriek lambic

9 Likes

Watching this thread but not getting notification of posts. Setting checked today so we’ll see. Would have been aroun more often lately.

13 Likes

Set to watching and you should be good :slight_smile:
If not, contact LemonadeJoe

8 Likes

I have 4 Jalalagod 14 days from planting. About ready for serious bloom mix up pot. Leaves are big and wide, plants compact. All I know so far. Also have a pack of Dread Bread (Mango Biche x OMG) so 2 different Columbians crossed with an Afghan. Keeping it simple because so much tired and overbred shit is everywhere and getting worse with all the “new” multi-poly-selfed, reversed super hybreed strains by many brand new “Chuckers”.
Up potted

19 Likes

Nice - curious to hear how the Jalalagods turn out. I ended up with two packs of those - the Jalalabad has a strong psychedelic high according to the description… forget the website that has it.

11 Likes

Hey @Hillbill,
Here is where you can set the thread to be updated on every post.

10 Likes

I must have killed it by mistake, looking good now!!
Hi Everybody!

16 Likes

Duplicate post from my thread but not everyone reads that and it’s still Bodhi relevant.

Space Monkey pollinated by Goji OG - Done
Extremely strong smells of sweet pine

Good to see you posting here!

49 Likes

Er, sorry to be dim, you’re probably just referencing some other Colombian x Afghan you’re running, but I’m confused…

7 Likes

Mango Biche is Columbian
Jalalabad is Columbian
OMG is Afghan

12 Likes

It may have been a typo, but Jalalabad is pretty far from Columbia

17 Likes

Right, I knew Jalalabad is a city in Afghanistan (^)… and always presumed the strain Bodhi uses is as well?

ETA: A quick search leads me to believe that it is indeed from Afghanistan, I imagine it’s the Jalalabad Star from Ex Situ that Bodhi used?

16 Likes

Someone has this right and I don’t think it’s me.

Maybe (Jalalabad Afghan x Columbian Red) x Afghan

11 Likes