Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Duplicate post from my thread but not everyone reads that and it’s still Bodhi relevant.

Space Monkey pollinated by Goji OG - Done
Extremely strong smells of sweet pine

Good to see you posting here!

49 Likes

Er, sorry to be dim, you’re probably just referencing some other Colombian x Afghan you’re running, but I’m confused…

7 Likes

Mango Biche is Columbian
Jalalabad is Columbian
OMG is Afghan

12 Likes

It may have been a typo, but Jalalabad is pretty far from Columbia

17 Likes

Right, I knew Jalalabad is a city in Afghanistan (^)… and always presumed the strain Bodhi uses is as well?

ETA: A quick search leads me to believe that it is indeed from Afghanistan, I imagine it’s the Jalalabad Star from Ex Situ that Bodhi used?

16 Likes

Someone has this right and I don’t think it’s me.

Maybe (Jalalabad Afghan x Columbian Red) x Afghan

11 Likes

This is correct. It’s jalalabad star x omg. Double afghan mashup

16 Likes

Just now chopped 3 Cherry Queen F2 (Fat Cherry Afghan x Old Mother Ghani) An Afghan mash up.

18 Likes

Cherry Queen F1, daytime smoke, not what you expect when you cross 2 Afghanis.
Too weak for me but the terpen profil rocks.

51 Likes

Cotton Candy is the main terp/taste on the Pink Lotus. Some of them taste like the candy part of a candy apple. Some have that same sweetness wrapped in some gas taste too.

26 Likes

Looks like 1 pack of TV is available at dagga garden

I will admit to snagging the other 2

18 Likes

Blue Sunshine loving its new home and light. Lavender Jack not so much. LJ didn’t have as much root structure but it’ll bounce back. Still not sure what sex they are yet. Had to pull a Cinderella 99 male the other day. Also have this Black Triangle F3 and Hillbilly Skunk that have been vegging for 2 months and are still only 6 in

34 Likes

I agree with all of this. My wife loves this strain so I keep it around. Plus I really like the structure.

I crossed it to an auto Hindu Kush, so inbreeding and making that auto is my next project with it.

17 Likes

Some pictures of strains I pollen chucked with a Heavenly Hashplant male.

Top is Wedding Cake x Heavenly Hashplant, bottom two are ((Agent Orange F4 x Lemon Fizz F3) x Panama Red) x Heavenly Hashplant

24 Likes

My 2 Blue Sunshines were both males. Bummed me out

6 Likes

I’m really hoping this one is a female because I am in love with how the leaves are coming out. Long skinny sexy sativa dom leaves. It really does stand out. If it comes out male I might harvest the pollen. Same with this Green Crack x ON Haze that topped itself.

13 Likes

The variegated Babylon Buster turned out to be male… It’s still throwing new leaves that are also green & white. The leaves are a little distorted with a kind of a hook on the tips of some. Interestingly …even the flowers are albino-white. Also the stalk has white stripes.

I’m going to top it and keep it around to re-veg outside and collect some pollen at a later date. I’m not sure if a trait like that can pass through crossbreeding but I’d like to find out.

43 Likes

Cool! It’ll be interesting to see the breeding result.

10 Likes

I got my first variegated plants showing with some snow monkey f2s

curious to see how they will grow

24 Likes

Wish I could do testing… I have a kryptonite that’s heavily variegated and my thought is, its a TMV infection carried through the seeds and not a genetic trait inherent to the plant. Need to test tho.

13 Likes