Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Riot has done at least two drops so far for 15-20 packs each. Idk what headies got. Unsure if there’s gonna be more.

4 Likes

Someone is got to do a seed increase! Right

8 Likes

Week 5 Redeye Jedi

Looking OG to me in bud structure but am no expert and have never grown a pure OG before. Any thoughts?

51 Likes

Dang that looks further ahead than week 5. Pistils all orange/brown already

5 Likes

Hey @anon74731205. are you going to journal the grow?

3 Likes

Not to make it too non-Bodhi, but if you Appalachia guys were looking to try some crosses of the Appy F4, H&L gave seeds or pollen to Copa Genetics and he’s got some testers that are probably still available through @Enjoi802 here:

c66000b5ba6bca7478e0ffc822e3b633b1d95993_2_225x500

EDIT: I dug a little and actually this Appy F4 is H&L’s work taken to F4 by Two Currents Grow:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcYaC6dO6ar/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

15 Likes

The Appalachia f3 are now there. Looks like they drop soon! Good luck

https://headiegardens.com/product-category/breeders/high-lonesome/

18 Likes

Yeah. To be a little bit more precise we are around 38 days flower right now. I’ve had a pheno of Space Monkey fully ripen by day 50-55 so it wouldn’t be unheard of if this is just a fast ripening pheno. Don’t think it’s pollinated as the other Redeye Jedi next to it still has mostly white pistils :

RJ #1

RJ #2

47 Likes

I can breathe easy now. Had to sell a veg light to a buddy but I secured my pack of Appy F3!

33 Likes

I’m still depressed…:pensive::joy:

11 Likes

So glad someone in the VAcrew grabbed some!! Keep seeing the “sold out” sign by the time I see it :frowning: was on a seed buying freeze anyway but ya know lol

16 Likes

That’s how I feel. I know he’s in Nova, but that’s a short road trip for swaps, trades, sharing, and gifting.

And I know there’s more than a handful of us in RVA so if anything stellar needs to be saved in clone form, I’m sure we have some good hands taking care of everything.

11 Likes

Yea it’s not that far. Fxbg is a good halfway point too. Always down to share! If anyone wants to test any of these Blue Sunshine crosses let me know and I’ll mail some when they’re ready. Everything is hanging up in the dry tent until after xmas. Do you all think that drying them in the tent at 60/60 for 3 weeks is good for seed stratification?

16 Likes

Says all sold out when I just checked. Thank you for the link

7 Likes

Wifi 43 x Kashmir
Don’t make fun of my California Light Works led purple light, I think its about 10 years old now and still kicking! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

27 Likes

Wifi 43 x Kashmir F2’s should be ready by spring! :crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

Sounds great :+1:.

4 Likes

Laughing Lemon from this Summers outdoor full season, organic. Great lemon terps, smells like strong sage when burned. Uplifting dreamy high shares some similarities to the Dreadbread.

56 Likes

Welcome, @gringocook !! That looks amazing

8 Likes

I’m convinced this is from the Thai. Most Thai crosses I’ve smoked have had that uplifting “woooooow” effect. Nice bud! Laughing Lemon is one I’m sad to have missed out on

14 Likes