Copa Genetics

Regular updates. And I believe they will be 10 seeds in a pack. Last ones were Fems, not sure if any will be this round as I have yet to get the final list. Just that I needed a count. Once I have the list of options I’ll DM all the folks on the list, starting with those that have tested before.

6 Likes

Would doing the p25 test count as previous test or do you mean tests before that?

Is Copa looking for any additional details?

3 Likes

Minor 9D4 x P25 update, I hadn’t seen any mold/rot at all until the last few days… went out to the wet field this morning (rained pretty hard last night and then we were fogged in this morning for quite awhile) and spotted one affected area, not even hidden, just right on top of a bud. I carefully cut out the top of the bud and found no spread. So far I’ve been really impressed, if these had flowered as quickly as the regular P25s I ran I think they might’ve been completely mold free.

I’d be all over testing for Copa again, but I’m outdoor only so I’m going have to sit it out until next spring.

12 Likes

I’m having the same experience with mold. The Gsd • p25 have been resistant to pm and I just got my first spot of bud rot. They are pretty tolerant of cold as well mid 30s a couple nights. The leaves didn’t change color or show any response to it

Top part I had to cut out

11 Likes

Well he posted it to the gram pointing folks this way. So here’s the list part 1

5 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

Not looking for pats on the back but just curious if there is anything else I should do as far as posting pics and info. I’m brand new to growing and wasn’t sure if I should have opened my own thread and did a actual grow log or what actual info your looking for @Enjoi802

5 Likes

Whatever you comfortable with. The more the merrier, but don’t gotta kill yourself either. Do it for fun, or for competition or whatever you fancy. You’ve done great so far so I’d say keep up the good work.

6 Likes

@Enjoi802 Do you know when these are landing with testers? I’m trying to figure out if I’ll have the space with the seedlings I’ve got just started right now and thinking about tent schedules, super interested in that Genius Thai x Appy cross

1 Like

wow wow wow! what a list of :fire: :fire: :fire:. sign me up for the 100 amp cut x appy f4

2 Likes

time for the tester update.
reeses cut x gsd f6 had two phenos. a lighter and darker one. bud shot shows them and then you can see them in the colas too.

had 4 plants all about 4 feet tall. this is from one plant
the s. sunset og x p25 fems are still 2-3 week out. slowing down due to colder night time temps mid 40’s.
this is a non tester i just got to share with you all. it is gsd f6 purchased at dc seed exchange. this plant was just fuel chemical ooh-e-gooey stinky greasy sticky trim scissor killer stuff, i caught a buzz just from the odor while trimming. been a while since i had one like this enjoy the zoom.
if you are they type that process the trim i highly recommend this strain the trim is amazing. it is lined up with snow banks of trics.

17 Likes

I just got word they are drying and should be getting to me in about two ish weeks. So the sign up will stay open for now, or at least until in my hand. Then the I will start to shift through and get folks what they want in the order in which they came. Don’t forget to add the R2 after your name if you sign up. Let’s me know you get privy while choosing what you wanna run.

7 Likes

For the 1000 post in the thread. I feel like you made it a good one!!! Should sign up. May have some exclusive goodies sent to a few folks. 🤷

9 Likes

Congratulations on being post 1000!

6 Likes

i send my thanks and respect to @Enjoi802 and copa genetics and feel honored for letting me be a part of this and sharing with others here on OG. so many great people here. thanks for the 1k note always want to post the copa good stuff.

8 Likes

Did not get to pull Turkish Twist this weekend things popped up going to have to wait till Friday after work long night ahead of me she has been nailed with pounding rain for two days and lower temps getting into the lower 50s and she is still going strong holy shit branches handling it like fishing pole rods They keep swelling up Resin is litteraly oozing off buds there are tricomes stacked in tricomes even after the violent rain I take my hat off to you Sir Copa these Turkish twist are damn near bullet proof they shit that PM out and not on sign of Bud rot or so much as a burnt pistil In these lower temps and wind in fact there is fresh growth all over they keep stretching and shitting out tennis ball buds on the sister Turk

Fucking monster.

18 Likes

That Ancient Project sounds As trippy as a three legged coonhound on a hot tree.That list has some straight up killers that Golden ticket subcool cut has my full attention.Wonderful list lots of heavy hitters in there for sure.

8 Likes

Wow what a list, stuff on there I’ve never heard of too! This is going to be a hard choice, FoMO!! :laughing:

7 Likes

@Enjoi802 I’m going to have to bow out on testing because I’ve just agreed to do a coop run, but these all look fire and I’m looking forward to seeing all the grows here, and the eventual releases from Copa!

7 Likes