Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Sign up for Pirate Ship (free) Make a first class package (approx $3.25) put it in your mailbox and lift the red flag. Problem solved…well, unless you are going for the Money Order…then ya gots to go :slight_smile:
PirateShip has been outstanding overall! First class package has tracking and half of priority’s cost. ymmv

12 Likes

Love me some pirateship

8 Likes

I’ve been out in the backyard smoking and when I got up and walked to the house I almost fell out. Had to take a knee and compose myself. So if you like to get stoned it’s a gem. In Lefty’s thread and in my own growing I’ve seen a purple pheno but I believe that’s a hashplant leaning pheno from looking at Bodhi’s thread on ICMag.

13 Likes

Two Bodhi strains mixed up by @CopaGenetics , here’s some of my Ancient Goji after a six week cure:

64 Likes

I will look into this. I don’t go for money order, I just send cash. If I didn’t have to use tracking, I’d just throw it in my mailbox and send it on its way. It’s going to Michigan, not the other side of the world.

8 Likes

The omg was dominant heavy in the Old Soul testers i ran before they were dropped. I found only a couple that were a mixed pinesoul/omg pheno. Bunch of huge vigourous cousin it looking plants lol

10 Likes

Wow thats incredible

5 Likes

Keep looking for that Black Triangle, special stuff in that cross. I have the Doc d cut and its super dank

9 Likes

Lololol I just found a clone company here in state to check out, I am unimpressed. Only $250 for a cut of “Bhodi” Purple Wookie…

If I was out East and could pick up in person maybe I’d give those $50 cuts of Strawberry Sour Haze or Sugar Cane a try, but nahhhh

20220118_004428

10 Likes

Hush your mouth. Some of us are recovering seedaholics, and the last thing we need is to be tempted by the thought of fantastic genetics at ridiculously good pricing. :rofl:

17 Likes

Love this thread! Was off-site for like a month, come back to even more awesomeness! Seems like it’s back to business in here! @supershitfuck man your pics/content is as always just great! And after reading through the almost 1000 pages I saw so many top shelf grows it’s heartwarming. Much love to all of you🙏🏻 @Hillbill welcome, I too remember reading/watching your threads “elsewhere” as well.

18 Likes

LOL. long time grower, first time poster on OG. Glad I finally crossed into the greenest pastures. Been around lurking since the late 90’s…anyone remember OG’s Zep Tepi?

Man, I totally fell off the wagon this year. After almost 10 years of not buying any beans, I dropped a stupid amount of cash on a bunch of breeders. From Indian Landrace Exchange, TopDawg, LuckyDawg, 707, even Aficionado and others…but…for Bodhi’s gear, I have to say I went ape shit. If he priced his gear like Aficionado I’d be bankrupt.

I remember growing out the Ancient OG…straight OG fuel starting in veg…of course I made F2s and more…yeah baby.

My personal favorite from Bodhi has always been Tigers Milk and that cross was the basis of one of my favorite projects ever… Eye of Shangrila (Tigers Milk x [Heirloom Bubba x Stardawg])

Kudos again and forever more to Bodhi, for being the “People’s Breeder”! I’m still waiting for the “People’s Champion” to run for President and have Bodhi as VP.

38 Likes

Welcome to OG @urbanite, drop by the Introduce yourself thread if you like and say hi the community.

5 Likes

Welcome my friend. Well, welcome back!

6 Likes

not 100% on these numbers but: outta 12 beans i popped i got like 8 females, 4 short and dense peanut butter phenos, 4 bigger lemony phenos

that’s the thing i never got around to looking what the omg brings to the table, i just assumed that the lemony ones are pinesoul leaner and the peanut butter ones are omg

15 Likes

I’m glad this popular thread made it into second edition :slight_smile:

I’ve set first post in the topic as a wiki. If anyone familiar with the matter is willing to summarize some essential facts from Bodhi Plant and seed guide Part 1, it would be great!

36 Likes

I added my two cents… haha!

13 Likes

We’ll said. Pretty much sums it up.

6 Likes

is a shit-ton more or less than a metric tonne?

7 Likes

I always wondered how he manages to stress test all those lines he releases for herms he must have an army working for him

6 Likes