Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

no good OG has good branches, the weaker the spaghetti the better the OG

14 Likes

Would love to sign up for fall if still room.

Nex420 :us:

1 Like

Edit the wiki in first post if there is a spot

4 Likes

You click on the little pencil/edit button at the right bottom of the first thread. Then go to an open number add your name leave a space and add your flag. Either you can type : and country name if it comes up as you type. OR click on the smiley at the top and search for your flag.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Edit: I see you got it :smiley:

12 Likes

Just an update to this. The plant has straight all purple stems, the whole thing is purple. Also it is a male…nice vigorous plant. :grin::grin::grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Have a peek at the stem under a bud (where it will not see the light)…
I’ll bet a nickel it is green… :+1:

I was surprised to see that on the Jamaicans I grew and since then, on others.
It got me wondering if the stems would be different on plants grown outside.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

I got a couple of purple stem, too. two out of four. These were made by @syzygy.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunglasses: :v:

38 Likes

Those just need more Cal-Mag :rofl:

11 Likes

I didn’t see any purple while I was following the thread.

3 Likes

I wondered as mine are green. I did get a little purple but not after adding cal-mag.

Did anyone else get purple from theirs?? Ours came from Bodhi.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Two are as green as they can be. I thought it was odd, when I saw two were colored.

4 Likes

Purple stem is a trait of Goji OG that comes from the Snow Lotus side :sunglasses::seedling::purple_heart:

23 Likes

The goji F1 that I’m flowering now is the floppiest thing I’ve ever seen. Looks as splayed out as yours and not nearly as mature. (Week 7) Really need those plant yoyos to show up!

10 Likes

I bred with Goji for a few years from 2015-2018.
I found Snow Lotus really comes out in F2 and can be very desirable - incredible resin, happy narcotic stone, beautiful colors.
If you’re going with the purple, Lotus phenos of Goji, I recommend searching for the long alligator leaves with heavy double serrations - this is chasing down the P19 South African and makes for incredible potency.

34 Likes

These are what mine look like…they are outdoor so no buds yet. Mine is actually darker and the “stem” on the leaf is completely purple. The underside of the leaf is also a dark purple.

These came from @NorthNorthNugs

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Thanks for that tip! :+1:
That’s going in my big red book.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

4 Goji f2 in veg. Shout-out @ramblinrose. 3 have purple stems. Grateful for the opportunity.
Peace

24 Likes

Nice man! Hope they turn out awesome for ya!

5 Likes

That’s awesome. I can’t wait to see what ppl get from these!

7 Likes

Is it too late to sign up for the fall list? I’ve been scrolling looking for post with the sign up list but having trouble finding it, if it’s still open I would love to take part in this.

4 Likes