(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

It sure does bud, feels good.

5 Likes

43 posts were split to a new topic: Seed popping comments

It’s time for a positive post, one that BOG would approve of. Super stoked for this Blue Kush run.

Aliens are real & I suspect they steered our ancestors into using cannabis as medicine. I bet BOG would agree. I’d like to smoke some Blue Kush with them, haha :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yes I am pumped for it too, I love the updates leading up to it!

2 Likes

We are the aliens. This plant came from our planet earth. We are very early in our space exploration, but you know for sure we will bring weed to space with us. And WE will be the aliens bringing it to another earth-like planet to share with the beings down there.

Overgrow the UNIVERSE!!

7 Likes

Planet Ganja post years ago by a friend of mine using my old avatar LOL.

4 Likes

Thanks for dropping by my grow thread @LemonadeJoe, even if it was just to clean it up.

15 Likes

Happy the thread is back on course, really am enjoying the BOG grow… This thread has had so many challenges, but we will keep moving on.

8 Likes

Just stumbled on this one, good luck with this one. Those blue moon rocks just didn’t cooperate, Blue Kush look great.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Ok, just fed the babies, been at work all day and not one of them decided to drink the Drano so life is good. I know updates are a little boring but I am just happy to have a full tent again.

43 Likes

You mean none died?

2 Likes

Yes, all have done well with the up potting and are progressing fine.

7 Likes

And you’re right that’s going to be a very full tent

3 Likes

That’s what I figured you meant good deal nice clean look content there Doug tent voice to speech sorry what size is a dog and what like you got over it Doug no like a person dog DOUG stupid ass computer

3 Likes

Was suppose to say what size tent and light

3 Likes

It’s a 5x5 tent and the light is an 800w Mars Hydro FC 8000. I have 2 other tents, the BMR will come out of there eventually and get put in the basement tent for some cloning. I also have a 2x4 across from the 5x5 if space get’s too limited. Eventually the males will be killed and free up some space but now I am getting ahead of myself.

7 Likes

Cool, plenty of light .

2 Likes

You got 1 bmr male correct? Gonna breed him to someone, surely more bmr seeds will surface, your famous and someone here will find some for you.

2 Likes

Yeah, I ran the same model for my Sour Bubbles and it did great, I have 2 of the FC 8000’s and 1 of the FC 6500’s.

2 Likes

I am also now in LED boy after my first run of them I have no use for my HPs’s anymore

3 Likes