(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

WoW! Looking great @DougDawson ! If @CADMAN has room on that blue couch I’ll be takin’ a seat for this one! Should be a beautiful run with DD at the helm! Best vibes headed your way!
:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Pulling up a chair and going to chill here in the background.
Good luck Doug
Buds look :fire: fire.

1 Like

Mee too, I am excited to watch the progress!

1 Like

Hope the lone BMR is a female, “she” is looking alot better these days. Those blue kush look strong, ready to grow. Wish the BMR had the same vigor

1 Like

I think we were all wishing the BMR were more viable but it wasn’t in the cards. I will finish that run one day.

3 Likes

Pulling up a chair for the Blue Kush run.

I’ve got a pack of these sitting in the fridge also, though I certainly hope they are in better shape than the pack of BMR was. They were from different seed banks so hopefully so.

I’m sending positive vibes for a successful outcome with this run. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, not sure what was up with the BMR. 3 packs from 3 different sources all had the same issue. Well Blue Kush is a half sibling of BMR and crossed with one of favorite strains, BOG Sour Bubble so it should be good. Seeds are certainly much more viable.

11 Likes

Me apunto!!! Gracias por tu trabajo y tiempo Maestro @DougDawson

2 Likes

Me alegro de tenerte a lo largo hermano.

2 Likes

Ok well today was the first time I fed the seedlings any nutes. Always wonder when I do this if I am going to find them keeled over when I get home, lol. Thankfully all seems well, the 3 rooted one still has not broken soil but the other 11 are doing just fine.

43 Likes

watching for sure!
bog genetics for everyone who loves bog

my sour bubble f2 package will arrive soon
too anxious to crack up these seeds

good luck and success in this project
we are all grateful for this work

4 Likes

Hell yeah mate! Those are some fat leaves! This is going to be sensational mate :clap: I have a feeling this one is going to be special! Thanks for all you do for the community brother :sunglasses: best of luck with the grow!

3 Likes

I’m only 2 days late but it feels like an eternity already :laughing:
Hope there’s room on this bus for one more.

Good vibes :crown: @DougDawson

2 Likes

I am locked in man and looking forward to this show!

4 Likes

Good luck @DougDawson I’m sure you will do BOG proud :seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:
I’m out of likes today but I’m LOVIN THIS! watching for sure :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

3 Likes

Looking Good Doug!

1 Like

hell yeah @DougDawson ! grabbing a chair for this one!

2 Likes

Ok, dam what a busy day. Work overloaded me today and I came home to find the seedlings really needed to be up potted already. So the work continued. Got some nice roots going on.

So into larger pots they went and into the 5x5 with the 3 bigger Blue Kush and the one BMR. Welcome to your new home little ones.

53 Likes

Doug, you’re doing god’s work brother!! Can’t wait to watch this one! :raised_hands: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Love all things BOG :heart_eyes:

4 Likes