(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Cool, plenty of light .

2 Likes

You got 1 bmr male correct? Gonna breed him to someone, surely more bmr seeds will surface, your famous and someone here will find some for you.

2 Likes

Yeah, I ran the same model for my Sour Bubbles and it did great, I have 2 of the FC 8000’s and 1 of the FC 6500’s.

2 Likes

I am also now in LED boy after my first run of them I have no use for my HPs’s anymore

3 Likes

I don’t know yet. The BMR is the plant in the back left position. Hoping it’s female but no sign of it’s sex yet.

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry I thought I had seen it was a mail I guess I was thinking of someone else’s plant. You could do a sex test on it but I don’t see the point in wasting the money you’ll know soon enough

2 Likes

Yeah, I have my MH/HPS with extra bulbs in the closet for emergencies but I am an LED guy now. I love that I can dim them. I can dim my MH/HPS as well but it’s a bullshit feature as it alters the spectrum when you dial it down. It’s also much bigger and harder to keep cool. Will still grow some killer bud though.

7 Likes

Yeah I got four of the best HPS is on the market they are also adjustable but you are correct the spectrum gets altered they also create so much freaking heat and here in Texas we don’t need any of that. I have not burned myself on the LED yet either lol. My plants are absolutely loving them and unlike everybody here I run them right on their heads and they love it

5 Likes

This is a close up of the BMR.

48 Likes

Just amazing that that came from the piece of shit seedling you had goes to show you they’re not all beauty queens at first

5 Likes

Absolutely, it sometimes pays to nurse them ugly/sickly ones. If all goes well it will be female and I can clone the shit out of it, lol.

8 Likes

If it is a she i would personally just take a few cuts and use rodilization or however you spell it to make seeds, way we did it in the 70’s . I much prefer that to spraying plants

3 Likes

Happy to see the BMR coming along. Here’s an update on the Blackberry Moonrocks. I think you can see similarities in their leafs

16 Likes

Right On Man :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

:rofl:

This comment is up there with “NEED THE EYE BLEACH”; which is NOT NEEDED when reading your thread! Looking great @DougDawson !

2 Likes

looking very happy, great job

2 Likes

Another day, another feeding. So far so good.

49 Likes

Some Happy Camper’s :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Looking great as usual, Doug. I am curious, I see a lot of dry coco and don’t see any water in the trays. What volume of water are you feeding and do you water until runoff?

4 Likes

I start off feeding them slowly, any dry coco tends to be around the edges and on top but the root zone is good. I found when I feed to runoff this early I seem to have problems.

8 Likes