BOG LSD co-op run

Way to go Doug, SBCS baby! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

I was hoping you would get permission.

1 Like

Going back to your Blue Moon Rocks run. I think itā€™s cool that you have placed BOG pictures on the tent walls, almost like family photos for the plants to know their own history.

1 Like

Yay!
tenor-21

4 Likes

So it appears the stats are correct but reversed. Cadman fixed it, thanks for catching that. :v:

Yeah, it just feels right. I love seeing BOG smile standing over his own genetics.

8 Likes

Yup, this was my bad. I swapped the ratios, fixed it. Good catch :ok_hand: :+1: @ervasagrada @DougDawson

3 Likes

:partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: LFGROWWW!!

3 Likes

:sunglasses: following and learning as always

2 Likes

Sativa leaner in 50 days. Very cool.

2 Likes

Always nice to watch you grow out the bog gear

2 Likes

Always ready to watch another one of your grows @DougDawson . Nice save @buckaroobonsai

2 Likes

Cool to see you starting the LSD run. I hope the new seeds all pop and give you what you need to get this going. A big thanks to @Goldleaf808 and @buckaroobonsai for donating the seeds for this run. :+1: :fire: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Iā€™m gone for 8 hrs and weā€™re already @75 posts! Lol movin fast!!

You are absolutely RELENTLESS @DougDawsonā€¦like a machine!

We all know this is gonna be another epic BOG recreationā€¦and Iā€™m sure not without its twist and turnsā€¦

Appreciate Doug for you running these and @buckaroobonsai and @Goldleaf808 for donating the beans! Much love and respect. :heart: :raised_hands:

Pulling up a chair and some :popcorn:

Alaskagrown

16 Likes

Doug, youā€™re a machine. Right on brotha!
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

I wish you all the best for the grow, people would love getting their hands on a few beans of that!!! Including meā€¦:grin:

I hope the second batch takes off alright :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Good luck !!! It will be great as always! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Overgrow the world with love!!!

2 Likes

SpongeBOG LSD :wink:
Sponge_BOG_LSD

Very nice Mr. Dawson!

14 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see the results of this! Itā€™s clear that BOG was one of the OGs of OG. I canā€™t wait to grow out some of his strains one day and continue his legacy by spreading the joy!

OGTWWL :peace_symbol: :frog:

Edit: now I gotta learn how the co-op stuff works

7 Likes

Here ya go bud. I just posted all this for someone else over here.

:wink:

2 Likes