BOG LSD co-op run

They stopped the announcement because of all the wiki errors the resulting pileup created. Now it’s up to you to pay attention to when it opens

10 Likes

Thank you DD.

4 Likes

You definitely reggae growchacho :seedling:

2 Likes

Just an FYI, if you are Canadian, do not sign up on the overflow. There is no need. Just ask for them when the fall boxes are going out and I should be able to accommodate you. :v:

11 Likes

WOW @DougDawson you 🫵 are always looking :eyes: out for all of OG! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

OGing like a mofo. Awesome of ya Doug.

3 Likes

I just started checking every single day because I use to miss them all the time too. The ones that get edited to have “OPEN” and then “CLOSED” in the title help a lot.

4 Likes

I missed the sign up too somehow. Thanks for the overflow signup. I appreciate you @DougDawson

3 Likes

That’s something that has only happened in the last couple boxes and is done by @zephyr but I don’t know that he noticed this went live. I never thought to mention it to him as I never pay any attention to the title. I always know by the increase in posts of a particular co-op and have never missed the signup to one. I will change that since it seems to help some of you out.

4 Likes

Much obliged for cracking the door open again, sir :green_heart:

2 Likes

Good morning OG. Just dropping a pic as there won’t be many more chances. Here are the LSD last night.

I did take 2 small branches last night and chopped them up. Material is drying and I will see what comes from.this small pile after work.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

59 Likes

AI at work, just playing around…

28 Likes

That’s cool man. Although I am not that old, lol.
My hair has gotten longer since the pic :rofl:

46 Likes

CLEARLY you are not that old. I pulled a pic from earlier in the thread that must have been someone else

6 Likes

The pics in the OP are of BOG himself.

15 Likes

The funny thing about AI generated images is that it is a lot like photography. You just keep making images until you get one that you like

46 Likes

Ok, that’s a total trip @Topdecker , very cool man. Thanks.

19 Likes

Nice job on this pic.

10 Likes

Those AI generated images are trippy!

And those ladies are getting real close. Exciting times :smiley:

3 Likes

Good morning OG. Let’s play a little game, shall we. You all saw the couple buds I cut the other day.

Well I cleaned them last night. I will offer up the first pack of these LSD seeds with an LSD collector card to the person who can guess how many seeds I got from them. Closest guess wins. In the event of a tie the winner will be decided by random.number generator. Good luck everyone. :v:

41 Likes