BOG LSD co-op run

It doesn’t, I usually wait until I see a ton of new notifications. Than go check post 2 :grin:

4 Likes

haha characters

Not sure why that is, I get them for all the co-op threads I watch. Post 2 is 4 months old but the wiki only got put up on July 8th. You didn’t get 160 plus notifications on this thread over the last few days? All those who signed up seemed to so not sure why you didn’t. Did you miss this?

13 Likes

i can send you half the seeds if i get any

5 Likes

I made it in but I didn’t get the notifications like that either. Infact I’ve only had one of the threads I was watching do that for me. This one still hasn’t. I’m not sure what is going on with it.

4 Likes

That I cannot explain. So if you are not getting notifications how did you know to sign up? Just curious.

7 Likes

It took like a week to fill up all the spots too.

7 Likes

I got reply notifications. I checked every day. Someone posted a thank you Doug post and I just checked to see.

Got lucky is what I figure.

Edit: my theory is that the 1st post of the thread being edited shows the edit notifications when the wiki is second post you only get reply notifications. But that’s just my theory.

4 Likes

I did get some “someone posted in that thread you are watching” notifications but none for edits. Did not seem like something unusual was happening. :man_shrugging:

Appreciate the overflow list idea but I’m sure I’ll manage to miss out on that too. :v:

4 Likes

It’s taking longer to fill up since the co-op group asked people to stop tagging everyone. People are filtering in slower now

3 Likes

Yeah, I was a bit confused why everyone was saying “congrats” so I checked the original post and saw it was open.

4 Likes

That’s very kind of you. I’m sure a pack will find its way to me somehow, at the moment I’m just surprisingly disappointed I missed the signup for some reason. :man_shrugging: Feels childish.

3 Likes

Well I have no idea why some get those notifications and others don’t. I have no access to anything that would help figure this out. Tell you all what, I have added a 10 person overflow list for now. This will get fulfilled after the co-op obligation is met. That should cover all those who said they missed out so far. Just go slow and don’t overwrite. Get yourself on their @allotment. :v:

16 Likes

You’re too kind @DougDawson :green_heart:

4 Likes

Hey @HobbyCraft , @Drsunshinestrains , @Hambone , @Zolorp , @sllimnave , @Trae1170 , @Tejas , @Uprangewilly and @Not-Notjosh , I put up a 10 person overflow list if you all want to sign up. :v:

16 Likes

Dude! Thank you thank you!
This is flippin awesome

5 Likes

Sweet! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson
I really appreciate it.

1 Like

You da man double d! Thanks over and over again for your continued work and generosity :v:

2 Likes

I think some people were thinking your were going to get a specific notification that the run was completed and the wiki was open. The whole idea is that these are limited runs and the people who actually watched and payed attention to the whole run will know when it’s available. The basic idea as I like to understand it is @DougDawson or anyone who does one these preservation runs puts in a lot of effort, time and passion into these and want to ensure people who have that same passion and commitment get these seeds and not just people here to hunt free seeds.

I watched this from the day I found out about it and how this all works. I admit I missed the announcement for about a day or two before I realized it despite checking in just about every day to follow along. But I check every day and read the conversation, so I got clued in well before the list was full.

I’m with Doug, I’m not sure how so many people missed it if you were watching the thread or what expectations you have of him. If you really wanted in you should have kept your ear to the ground.

17 Likes